Recession Over

Is it just me or is the recession over I see lots of $400 babe's running around out there. Not that they might not be worth it but boy I sure missed the fact that the Recession is over! Guess I'll keep checking the account to see when my Recession is over and maybe I can see some of the High Dollar Babe's! LOL!!!
i cant see paying a provider in new orleans or baton rouge $400 for the reason we have providers like nikki amber summer hot sam heaven when she was working any many other providers. that really beautiful and great service at a rate of $300. i feel noway that service or looks can be any better then the providers i just named. if i did pay $400 to a visiting providers i be disrepecting our providers that is here working hard everyday for the new orleans and baton rouge guys.
I know a bunch id pay 400 ... to NEVER see again,lol.
I know a bunch id pay 400 ... to NEVER see again,lol. Originally Posted by MuffDVR
ain't THAT the truth
bayou boy
I know a bunch id pay 400 ... to NEVER see again,lol. Originally Posted by MuffDVR
Truer words have not been spoken...
  • Ziel
  • 03-26-2010, 01:50 PM
right on the money

I think I payed 400 rate once for a provider, but she was in magazines and stuff down in Brazil. Plus she ended up staying for a extra hour for free. so I gave her 500 instead of 400. I just thought of it as 2hours for 250 rate.

Was and is still one of my top 3 best times ever.

But 400 is a hell of a lot.
.......if i did pay $400 to a visiting providers i be disrepecting our providers that is here working hard everyday for the new orleans and baton rouge guys. Originally Posted by brother
Sometimes the local girls are harder to book though......especially shorter notice appointments. mainly because they have a base core of regulars or arrangements if they are talented enough. The 400 dollar and above touring ladies may use that to their advantage to solidify bookings since the locals ladys are booked.

You have to also remember a local lady with many favorable reviews is a good thing to see, but if she has nack for good service anyway some gents will put her on layway for another time if some girl less famaliar but same attributes posts an ad. Since the hobbyist knows the provider is good anyway, he will sometimes opt to pass on calling and instead seek a touring lady whos time locally is limited.

May be a stretch but its something to think about.
Actually what is happening with price increases is a common theme in a recession in hurting businesses. The business owner is hurting from fewer bookings and she feels she has no choice but to raise her rates to maintain her life style. She figures the guys she sees can afford it. Those girls I think are hurting bad right now, cause I am not gonna see them, that's for sure my max is $300 per hour, I get great service and have a blast at that rate why would I ever pay more just because I can afford it.

I can afford to pay $20 for Big Mac but I am certainly not going to when I know I can get one for around $5. It is the same Big Mac whether I pay $20 or $5.

In an ailing economy any luxury businesses that make it through usually up's their offer meaning hotels do not lower their rates they just give more for your money like better breakfast, later check out times, etc. More service equals more business, it is simple but a lot of people just do not get it.

The business owner raises her prices and still fewer bookings and her frustration level increases and her service drops - hence even fewer bookings. I have seen this trend in business for decades - not this industry (hotel, tourism, restaurant) but this is a luxury industry and people do not need this service for survival.

Just my .02