tattoo

- no offending, ladies! Just curious about this.

From my experience, I have seen most ladies here have one or more than one tattoos. I, personally, am not against it. Well, if ladies do not have tattoo , I think they are more beautiful.

Question to hobbyists, do you prefer tattoo ladies or no-tattoo ladies?
What do ladies think about their tatto?

BTW, one lady that I met told me she removed one tattoo and added another one on her body. It was very painful to do this....
  • Trey
  • 05-07-2013, 10:37 PM
This thread has been done recently. Just do a search. In the end I think most did not prefer the girl to have tats but did not mind if not distracting, not many went out of the way looking for girls with tats.
I think it depends on what the tattoo is and where.. if the tats look all gang like etc... then that might turn some off.

If she has tat'ed up her body with some beautiful artwork.. well then part of the foreplay would be to examine all the art.
When I arrive at a session, for me...her tattoos is the last thing I'm thinking of or worried about. I'm there to have a good time. Just my humble opinion.
When I arrive at a session, for me...her tattoos is the last thing I'm thinking of or worried about. I'm there to have a good time. Just my humble opinion. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
As long as the tattoo is not on her face, I'm fine.
No tats for me.
Correct - most voted no. Clearly, it must not hurt business since it is hard to find a lady without. Heck, Jemma uses it as her main draw.
As long as she's not the illustrated woman and doesn't have some pimp's name across the top of her tits, top of her ass, or the back of her neck.

Why does this matter? For the guys who don't mind them there are girls with them and vice versa. Everyone has different taste and there is someone out there that fits your taste.
The people who mind don't matter. The people that matter don't mind.
In the line of DG's post...

• ackvt
  • 05-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Hmmm... I think artful and colorful ones are nice and not overly covering their bodies can even be sexy. Tats that look like they were made in the prison yard are a turnoff. If you are going to ink yourself have some taste and find someone with talent. As much as anything a tatoo says something about how the wearer/owner sees herself (or himself). A shitty tattoo means to me you don't think highly of yourself. That's not a turn on.
Tats are personal. What may appear shitty to you may hold meaning to the bearer and may be just what they wanted. Much like traditional art its subjective.