Quarantine fun??

Hows everybodies quarantine time going? I'm bored already!
I get that you are bored and I am sympathetic, but speaking just for myself, I will be absent from this activity until somebody stomps on that fu*^(ng bug. It is another of those infections that I have no desire explaining where I got it while talking to the health department. I hope that you find lots of healthy guys that are more adventurous than I. Good luck.
Have to agree with carguy. Damn virus is hurting the hobby. Not worth the risk at this time. Be careful EE and be safe. Hope to meet you sometime.
Oh I was just asking how it was going?����♀️
  • EOD
  • 03-16-2020, 11:45 PM
I took a spin to the local grocers. Interestingly empty shelves. Both on 528 and the one on Unser and Southern. The panic is going to cause more difficulty than the actual virus.
I’m self employed, so the affects on hobby time and funds are yet determined.
Boring sitting at home just trying to figure out the next move strategically, business and personal.
It has certainly kept me out of circulation. All things must pass and the situation will improve eventually. Avoid the hysteria and don't be a sheep. Be safe all....
HD
I know I couldn't agree with you more! Stay safe everyone feel free to chat with me if you get bored. Have a wonderful day!
Going well Eve! How are you doing? Hope you find some fun things to do while your here!