Do you prefer younger providers or the more mature ones?

Being a little older myself ( 42 ) I tend to be more attracted to the more mature MILF types. When Im checking out profiles I tend to search for the 30-48 age range. Not to say I have had some awesome visits with girls in 20's, there is just not that many I have had a click with. Just wandering what other guys think, or should i keep giving the younger girls a chance. Seems to be more flaky providers that are younger. No offense to you younger girls, there are a ton that im sure are awesome and like an older guy. I just have not met that many.
I am going through a phase where I go for young ones. But there is a lot of shit that goes with this age group. IMHO the tight young body and energy is worth it.
both have their good points but I think late 20's early 30's is my fav // young enough to still be hungry for it and knowledge to make it all work for both
I think a lot depends on your state of mind and level of lust at the time but your general observations are pretty close.
For me when I am feeling old I enjoy the youthful exuberance, but it can also be tainted(for you P) by lack of life expierence and social rapport...like I can care less what rims would look cool on a far fetched dream car or pop culture (semi recent example)
When in the mood for conversation i can relate too and a good tryst I look for my own age group or older who know about current world affairs, the economy, politics, etc....
I'm sure someone will say what's the diff, you are paying for X so who cares... Well I can beat off for free, I do this for the whole package
Depends on my mood... hence why this place is handy. Lots of selections to choose from. Typically I am attracted to 30-45 age range, but its fun to fuck the shit out of some 20-something from time to time.
As a somewhat younger lady, I like the idea of meeting men who are more my intellectual equal. That is why I entered this business. I prefer men who are older and more sophisticated.
They are all younger for many of us. Mature taint is just more seasoned than the the young taint.
25-35 is the perfect age.... it's the best of both worlds IMO. I don't like them too young, but I love the tight bod and energy. MILFs just rock.
Young...as long as they are exp
Mature by far – I want a woman not a girl. I am not the youngest (mid 40s) or most attractive client (put some weight on over the years)…if a lady is going to be attracted to me it’s going to be for the way I treat her – I’m very big on respect for the lady and our meeting. I cannot believe a 21 year old is attracted to me in any way – don’t care how many $$$ I’m giving – I know it’s going to be an act. A woman has experienced life knows how different guys are and appreciate the way I treat them so I can at least believe they do not mind seeing me. I have a genuine respect for every lady I’ve seen and I hope they know they were not just another appointment to me. Also, there often seems to be more drama associated with the young providers. Give me a mature provider, in her 30s, 40s, or even 50s that has her act together any day of the week. 20 years ago I’d like a young girl but my tastes have changed with my age – as you get older you normally are attracted to people in your own age range.
Young spinner is what i like
Intellectual stimulation is a RED HOT form of foreplay.
Creating the chemistry makes for an amazing session.

If you just want to BANG and GO....then the 20yo gals will be what you see.

We are all different animals.....and experience different phases in our lives.
I'm here to say.....I appreciate you men who look for a more "meaty" experience.

Cheers!
Torre
Intellectual stimulation is a RED HOT form of foreplay.
Creating the chemistry makes for an amazing session.

If you just want to BANG and GO....then the 20yo gals will be what you see.

We are all different animals.....and experience different phases in our lives.
I'm here to say.....I appreciate you men who look for a more "meaty" experience.

Cheers!
Torre Originally Posted by Torre Tames

PERFECT explanation between young and mature. I'd think many mature providers and clients want more then just a quickie. I'm a fan of saying for me you have to turn on the big head to turn on the little head.
chris asked "Do you prefer younger providers or the more mature ones?"

Mature by far – I want a woman not a girl. ... Give me a mature provider, in her 30s, 40s, or even 50s that has her act together any day of the week. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
what EasyLover wrote - i prefer someone who knows what this sub-culture is about, someone who is fairly organized in scheduling, someone who cares about her location [house, apt, or hotel], someone who enjoys the intimacies that are possible, someone who appreciates the giving and receiving of delites.

i've been with women in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s who know how this goes.

and generally, those are the kind of women with whom i want to consult about intimate, sensual, erotic, and sexual delites!
To hear 40 yo guys saying they are old scares me. I was there 30 years ago; and say I am not as good as once was but good once as I ever was. . Then 30 and 40's were my favorites. Hasn't changed. Tall, slender and intelligent. Wrong- Intelligent, slender and tall.