Nipples and Clit Piercings

I have been curious for some while now, about how guys feel about Nipples or Clit's being pierced ? Feel free to join in Ladies also . I have a Bestie that has her clit pierced , she claims it is easier for her to Climax. Have any of you Ladies have your clit pierced and do it help you Climax faster ?
Her clit? Or her clit hood?
Love the nipple and clit piercings! It's fun to play with the metal studs with your tongue.
Hey Mona get them pierced and I'll come and test drive them.
WG, it's the hood, almost nobody actually pierces the clit because of a high risk of total loss of sensitivity.

ML - I have my nipples done and love it. I also love it on a woman and have been told by many girlfriends that they increase sensitivity and like your bestie, are able to get off more easily.
Love the nipple and clit piercings! It's fun to play with the metal studs with your tongue.( SM ) Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey
Thank You Guy's with all you Guy's positive comments , i'am leaning toward having it done . I have played with other girls breast with there Nipple pierced and I got to admit I also love the way the metal felt in my mouth...

Hey Mona get them pierced and I'll come and test drive them.( MM50 ) Originally Posted by mexmex50
MexMex you are always fun to play with I would enjoy you giving me a test ride...

WG, it's the hood, almost nobody actually pierces the clit because of a high risk of total loss of sensitivity. ( SC ) Originally Posted by ScubaBad
Thank You Also Scuba !!!

Her clit? Or her clit hood? ( WG ) Originally Posted by WhiteGentleman
My hood sweetie ....
Not a fan of either piercing. I like my women like my ladies "au naturale."
  • Fsn57
  • 01-14-2013, 04:07 PM
Not a fan of either piercing. I like my women like my ladies "au naturale." Originally Posted by iINDULGE
+1

Besides ears and navel, I find the other body piercings to be a turn off.
Me too. I'm not a fan of piercings in those key spots.
I used to have a labia piercing, and nipple piercings. The labia piercing had to go because it was too difficult to groom around, and nothing says sexy like a patch of stubble where it doesn't belong lol. It was purely for looks, being on the labia meant it neither added nor detracted from any pleasure. I loved the way it looked, but it was just too hard to maintain, so it had to go.

Nipple piercings were a different story. I liked the way they looked, but my experience was that men often assumed I liked nipple play on the rough side. I smacked a few men who literally BIT my nipple and then they would tell me they thought I would like it because of the nipple rings. Once in a while, a gent would ask me to remove them, which I was happy to do. It was actually after removing them that I realized how much sensation I had lost because of the rings. ONce I realized how insensitive my nipples became with the rings in, I never put them back in again. I can also tell you that when I stopped wearing them, I don't recall a single gent asking me to put them back in for him.

That is my experience, hope it offers you some insight
Oh I miss my nipple piercings! At the time it was sexy to have them pierced.
I had them for like 3 years...and really thinking if I should get them again.
Not a fan of either piercing. I like my women like my ladies "au naturale." Originally Posted by iINDULGE
+1
Nein, nyet, no, BUT if she's hot enough it will likely be overlooked--but that would have to be real hot
I think it's cool. It means the girl is dtf.
Not a fan of nipple or genital piercings. I don't mind tongue piercings.

You know what Chris Rock says: If a girl has a pierced tongue, she'll probably suck your dick. If a guy has a pierced tongue, he'll probably suck your dick.