Caravan Members Demanding Cash......$50,000 Each

oeb11 do you actually know anyone personally who thinks we should just have an open border and let in whoever wants to come to the USA? Originally Posted by themystic
I do. And more than one. Just like I've know some who want to come into my house and take shit any time they want, and let their dogs shit in my yard while they walk them around the block.

Are they personal friends of mine? No. I don't have any friends who disrespect others' boundaries, privacy, security, and THINGS! BTW: Cry-baby and the Witch don't want "open borders" either .... unless they changed their emotions (notice I didn't say minds!) the day after the election in the Fall of 2016 ... and it seems they have!!!!!
I do. And more than one. Just like I've know some who want to come into my house and take shit any time they want, and let their dogs shit in my yard while they walk them around the block.

Are they personal friends of mine? No. I don't have any friends who disrespect others' boundaries, privacy, security, and THINGS! BTW: Cry-baby and the Witch don't want "open borders" either .... unless they changed their emotions (notice I didn't say minds!) the day after the election in the Fall of 2016 ... and it seems they have!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You should consider moving. No one in my neighborhood " goes in peoples house and takes shit anytime they want, and has their dogs poop in others yards". I'm surprised you let people run all over you like that. You should call the police since you're not able to correct the problem yourself. Im not sure who cry baby and the witch is. Is that Donald and Melania?
You should consider moving. No one in my neighborhood " goes in peoples house and takes shit anytime they want, and has their dogs poop in others yards". I'm surprised you let people run all over you like that. You should call the police since you're not able to correct the problem yourself. Originally Posted by themystic
There you go again attacking me personally, while misquoting and interpreting what I posted ... with "impunity"?
Maybe you should take the "open house" sign down.
There you go again attacking me personally, while misquoting and interpreting what I posted ... with "impunity"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's not a personal attack. That's me suggesting you do something to protect yourself from people who don't respect your property.