making threads disability-friendly

It occurred to me today that when I post pictures of my puppy, I don't ever describe what the picture is of. For people that have sight impairment, they're missing out on tons of puppy cuteness. This is a critical overlook on my part.

I don't have an issue going back through the entire thread and placing an "edit" on each of my posts that has a picture so I can add a description of puppy and his surroundings or what he is doing, and just overall describe him so that EVERYBODY can enjoy the puppy. However, I think you only have x amount of time to edit a post. Is there any way I can go back through and make edits to my thread temporarily, or do you guys have some sort of system for this? Or should I just start doing it on my own from here on out?

Example:

EDIT: German shephard mix puppy, 11 weeks old, is laying on his back with his shoulder propped against the door's frame so his head lays upside-down and he appears to be smiling. He has a black muzzle and black mask-like markings around his eyes, but the rest of his fur is a light golden brown. His ears are pointed.
You get an hour.

Can you imagine the mayhem that would result in being able to edit in an unlimited period of time?
You get an hour.

Can you imagine the mayhem that would result in being able to edit in an unlimited period of time? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Yeah, I understand the reason behind limiting it. I was hoping in a situation like this, there might be some insight on some technology I'm unaware of that scans the picture and like, reads what it is? But I don't think computer "Intelligence" is quite there yet, you still have to manually describe what each picture is. If that sort of thing isn't out there, then I'll just start describing my pictures from here on out, or if they'll give me an a bit of time to go and edit the posts with pictures - I totally understand why they wouldn't be able to do that, but it doesn't hurt to try.
Either

1.) Apply for mod(Mods have unlimited editing powers.)...

Or

2.) Give a mod free pussy in exchange for special editing powers.
wack. hard pass on that then lol. i'll just start adding blips from here on out.
Valkyra

It’s true the mods have editing power but they are generally used to keep posts and threads within the guidelines.

I’d suggest just making these changes on your future posts

No worries about a freebie no mods would entertain offers in exchange for help.

The Dr
I wouldnt entertain the idea of offering a freebie for making an edit on the internet, but y'all flatter yourself and cheers to the girls who will do that! thank you Dr!
I wouldnt entertain the idea of offering a freebie for making an edit on the internet, but y'all flatter yourself and cheers to the girls who will do that! thank you Dr! Originally Posted by valkyra
For clarification so that there is no misunderstanding or confusion.
Staff will NOT accept favors of any sort for assisting our members.

There is/will always be jests about "free Mod pussy" but that is always done in a tongue and cheek manner.
Screw that free mod pussy shit....
I always told the girls I was an admin and that they had to pony up free Admin Anal.....
CC not Clam taught me well.....
Question asked and answered

Thread closed