To the ladys do you like DATY?

I would think that women would be like men when they need to give direction to that certain spot that just makes it work for them. I tend to belive that direction and comunication is the key to having great sex, wheater it be with an SO or a provider. Life is too short not to enjoy every minute with the one your with.
I freaking love DATY, the only time when it is not pleasant is when the guy has no idea what he is doing or too stubborn from being in the moment. There are sometimes where no matter what angle you wiggle your hips or try to gently direct his tongue, but some guys think their way is the only way for a woman to get off.

Other than that I have no problem with a fella wanting to drown himself in the juices of my pleasure.
I freaking love DATY, the only time when it is not pleasant is when the guy has no idea what he is doing or too stubborn from being in the moment. There are sometimes where no matter what angle you wiggle your hips or try to gently direct his tongue, but some guys think their way is the only way for a woman to get off.

Other than that I have no problem with a fella wanting to drown himself in the juices of my pleasure. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Skylar does it help if you do the facesitting trick on the guy, that way your in control of the daty and he's not?
Skylar does it help if you do the facesitting trick on the guy, that way your in control of the daty and he's not? Originally Posted by cumalot
Yes Straddling their face helps, works a hell of alot better with duct tape to strap them down to the bed, so they can't move an inch.
DATY...is one of the main reasons why I like to book 2 hour or longer sessions.

I enjoy getting nestled down in between her legs in a comfortable position and just taking my time with her. No need to get in a rush.

Some guys act like they are on some sort of mission to make her cum and nothing else will do. Well thats fine...but if the dude lacks the skill to make that happen...well...

I just like to eat pussy. Thats all it really boils down too.

If I can make her cum, well then fine...if not...well I hope she enjoyed herself as much as I did.

On the flip side of the coin....

I really enjoy getting my cock sucked. Is every provider who gives me a BJ capable of making me cum?...No.

...but it sure feels good.
I get so turned on with DATY and DATO when done the correct way for me. Some guys ask me how I want to be eaten and I will tell them where to suck and lick. My large clit is soooo sensitive to licking and sucking and guys know I can soak a bed. DATO combined with DATY drives me so wild for your hard tool, you have no idea... xoxo
I enjoy DATY, perhaps I enjoy giving pleasure to my selected provider. However, I don't want to waste my time doing it improperly. I prefer direction if I'm not hitting the right spot. I more than happy to take direction. I'm an outcomes person and if I'm gonna spend MY time giving DATY/DATO, I want fruit for my labor. I give direction and helpful hints while I'm getting a BBBJ cause I want it to feel great. I expect the same from the ladies. Don't be bashful, or you'll be frustrated. It will not be my fault if you don't get the big O! You have to speak up!
They love the chewing action. Trust me ...
it's nice to see some girls who like their pussy eaten. I had two providers not want it and that ruined an otherwise perfect session. I've had sessions where that's all we did and they were great. there is a provider in houston that I really want to see but she won't allow it , so I haven't seen her. she's missing a great time, because anyone who loves to eat pussy as much as I do is bound to be really good at it. even though I received a lot of compliments on my skills, I'm always willing to listen to direction. damn I need to go eat some pussy right now!
  • Isis
  • 03-15-2012, 06:20 PM
I love DATY and can't see why any woman wouldn't unless all she has experienced is some one who doesn't know what they are doing. That being said, it really comes down to the skills of the person performing it. I also have a hood piercing which makes the sensation a little different for me and sometimes can throw a guy through a loop. I really like when a tongue runs up and down the lips of my labia...it's a big tease and turns me on more, then a nice gentle flick up and down on the clit and I can cum in no time, hey, but that is just me. However, after a really good clitoral orgasm, the clit becomes sensitive for the next 15ish minutes and can't be touched.
  • jfoz
  • 03-16-2012, 09:52 AM
I get so turned on with DATY and DATO when done the correct way for me. Some guys ask me how I want to be eaten and I will tell them where to suck and lick. My large clit is soooo sensitive to licking and sucking and guys know I can soak a bed. DATO combined with DATY drives me so wild for your hard tool, you have no idea... xoxo Originally Posted by Breakinghearts101
I was wondering if anyone was going to mention DATO, my personal fave activity to give, bit of an ass lover. Wondering same question on it as DATY, do providers enjoy receiving DATO? Does it fall into same catg as DATY, nice if its good, best to direct, or only for the client kinds thing? I personally could spend an hour doing either one, just love orally pleasuring a woman, love my face to be sat on and smothered too.
Gosh. Maybe the guys w/ the talented tongues should start charging for good service!
Note to self go to Houston and book with breakinghearts ASAP