Herpes and the Hobby

So, I got into the hobby after my separation from my wife. I have perhaps seen 4 ladies over the year after the divorce several years ago. I have been in a monogamous relationship with a woman I married for the last 3 years. Following the death of my mom, I got depressed. I just did not have the desire for sex. It was affecting my relationship with my wife. On a business trip, I reached out to one of the providers I had seen previously. We agreed to meet one night when I was in town.

After the deed was done, condom used, she left... And I felt no more confident.

2 days later I noticed a polyp on the bottom of the shaft of my penis. 4 weeks later and I have herpes. The pain from the sore is minimal. The fatigue, muscle aches are exhausting.

This weekend I tell my wife.

This is my mea culpa. I have tried to justify my action initially as doing it for me marriage, but that is a joke. I was selfish and careless... Would I feel the same way had I not got an STD. I do not know. I would like to think so... But that is wishful thinking.

We all know the hobby can be dangerous. I just never expected it to happen to me. And unlike a cash and dash... This will affect me every day for the rest of my life... And far worse, that of my wife.

I simply want to forward this to all that hobby. Know what you risk.
  • 10-21-2014, 07:41 PM
That's awful, it's something that worries me the mostt!!! Very sorry that happened to you my friend.
I'm curios what activities were performed and the last time you had an STD test that included testing for both herpe types?
Maybe the wife gave it to you.
I am sorry to hear that man. Best wishes to you and your wife.
Wow - Sorry this happened to you.

Just curious - Did the provider have anything crazy going on down there?

Did you see Broccili or a Cauliflower?

Did you see Broccili or a Cauliflower? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
WTF, why in hell do you ask that?
  • 10-21-2014, 10:04 PM
WTF, why in hell do you ask that? Originally Posted by ManSlut
It's a legit question probably?!
You could have been infected years ago and just had your first outbreak. It's not like a cold where you get it and always see symptoms immediately.
Read: "If your sex partner has genital herpes"

The HSV-2 virus can still spread without the partner having any visible signs and/or outbreaks. The HSV-2 can "shed" during latent stages and still be transmitted.

During an outbreak where one has genital warts (polyps), one should not have sex EVEN WITH A CONDOM. I suppose this is due to virus being highly contagious at that point.

With this being said - These are just a few of the risks of having sex. The only safe sex you can have is not to have sex, or better yet, have both partners wear a full body glove.

Something to think about if you haven't already - Look at your partner's genital area before engaging in any kind of sexual contact.

It doesn't eliminate the risk of contracting HSV-2, or even HPV, but it does reduce your chance of contracting it.

Better yet, for anyone who occasionally participates in the hobby (or is sexually active), one should always get a full-panel test that includes HSV-2. Point blank.
Look at your partner's genital area before engaging in any kind of sexual contact.

It doesn't eliminate the risk of contracting HSV-2, or even HPV, but it does reduce your chance of contracting it.

Better yet, for anyone who occasionally participates in the hobby (or is sexually active), one should always get a full-panel test that includes HSV-2. Point blank. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
+1 to all three. Well said.
Let us know what the wife has to say.

Did you see Broccili or a Cauliflower? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
So, I should be on the lookout for Broccili (the Italian type of Broccoli) or a Cauliflower?

Got it!...What about Leeks though, are they safe or a no go?
So, I should be on the lookout for Broccili (the Italian type of Broccoli) Originally Posted by ManSlut
IT'SA JUSTA LIKEA MOMMA MAKESA!
So, I should be on the lookout for Broccili (the Italian type of Broccoli) or a Cauliflower?

Got it!...What about Leeks though, are they safe or a no go? Originally Posted by ManSlut
The description refers to small warts clustered close together in a cauliflower pattern.
  • Tetas
  • 10-22-2014, 07:55 AM
Last time I went to an incall and the lady had broccoli and cauliflower I thought it was pretty cool. But she also had Ranch dip.
So yeah, if it was all dry and shit I'da probably bolted.