What do women seek during sex ???

we always see and is about Men enjoying during the act. But i really do believe the best sex i ever had was when i made my woman feel better then i did . What does every woman here believe is needed to make it happen and make sex hotter and better ??
hmmm

something some wives and providers have in common: They just want it to be OVER
You want the truth or lies to stroke your ego?

About 90% of us want you to shave your balls, have nice breath, trimmed nails, tip, come really fast and be really nice to us. Unless we really like fucking you, in which case we'd be fucking you for free.

Out of all my clients, I'd say I only enjoyed about 20% of them. The other 80% who thought they were better than me, objectified me, pushed my boundaries, forced thimgs on me, treated me sub human, sucked my soul out of me.... I wanted those guys to cum, get off me and get the hell out.

That's real talk. I'm not gfe anymore, so I can say that. Sorry but it is true.
Preach on !!!
You do realize this is the hobby right? If you look like Ben Franklin that's a pretty strong aphrodisiac. Of course on a PR level all providers LOVE sex with mongers.

Think about this on a common sense level. Sex with multiple old, fat balding strangers everyday.

The hobby is about pleasing the paying customer. Even Daty is all about pleasing the monger ego.

An unsealed envelope laid in plain view on the counter prior to the session pleases the provider and a large tip is about as close to an emotional orgasm as you'll ever get.
The funny thing about the hobby is that ya'll don't really care if we care. Lol. Ya'll just want the IOP. Most of ladies can give a great fucking performance! At the end of the day, you'd never know. If she fucks you for free she likes or loves you.
ah that clears a lot of air around :-) .. waiting for more replies or maybe different angles
I love pleasing so much that it usually just automatically overpowers my other personal pleasures when I'm working, but I love when it becomes just a mutual, steamy hot session where it just feels like were old friends. I love when we can make that intense connection and find where the chemistry connects. I love good conversation, opening up, getting a bit more personal (showering together, saying my name and rubbing all over my body while you fuck me, necking and whispering in my ear, stroking my face). I am big into "romance." while I love a raunchy PSE session, to me nothing beats a sensual, passionate GFE.
in the words of the great Dr. Martin "loofah" Eccie
" i have a dream, of one day when we can all cum together. white johns, black johns, yellow johns, brown johns and declare all as one
Free at last! Free at last!!
Thank god almighty, shes FREE at last !!!!!
I think pleasing the ladies here on Eccie is being a decent client that is stress free, clean and drama free. For me sex her is sport. If it's not fun then I won't do it. I have had really good sessions that had lots of IOP and it was great. I have also had not so good sessions that had no IOP but I am the one that decide if it's going to be good and I have made 100% on my play dates good ones regardless of the ladies attitude, or her performance by making it my playtime. If you are relying on her to make or brake your session you are setting yourself up for disappointment. Just because I'm into pleasing ladies doesn't mean it's for them, it's for me, if they like it great if not then that's fine, I enjoy it, that's why it's called Daty for him! Secondly I think most don't care as long as you the client are having fun.

Real world dates is more about pleasing the ladies in more ways then sexually, your not going to find that here.

IB
Jade you said said it the best way possible. XOXO
Venus, I hate that you've gotten put into those positions and feel the way you do about most of us on this side. Some of us are nice guys who want to have a good time Drama free. I get off knowing I got you off. I don't want IOP. I want P. I want you to tell me what you like. I certainly don't want to be with someone who just wants it over with I was with one provider who just closed her eyes and certainly didn't enjoy our session. I don't know why. I didn't review her cause it's not her fault she didn't enjoy my company.

Maybe I have the wrong outlook, but hey, that's who I am.
Jade you said said it the best way possible. XOXO Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Xoxo
Now I like me Jade's reply

Venus, it sounds like you have met the wrong men and now you have a sour taste in your mouth. Not all men are the same. I for one enjoy passion and pleasing where we break a sweat and then have to shower together.

Have fun and be safe
Venus, I hate that you've gotten put into those positions and feel the way you do about most of us on this side. Some of us are nice guys who want to have a good time Drama free. I get off knowing I got you off. I don't want IOP. I want P. I want you to tell me what you like. I certainly don't want to be with someone who just wants it over with I was with one provider who just closed her eyes and certainly didn't enjoy our session. I don't know why. I didn't review her cause it's not her fault she didn't enjoy my company.

Maybe I have the wrong outlook, but hey, that's who I am. Originally Posted by Jwillie
Now I like me Jade's reply

Venus, it sounds like you have met the wrong men and now you have a sour taste in your mouth. Not all men are the same. I for one enjoy passion and pleasing where we break a sweat and then have to shower together.

Have fun and be safe Originally Posted by Passion2015
Real passion comes with completely trusting and knowing your partner. This is rarely the case in the hobby.
Just because you whisper her FAKE name in her ear while fucking her and she calls out your FAKE name while you daty her doesn't mean either of you is experiencing passion.

You can both behave passionately however it is still only IOP on both your parts.