Queef Queef Queef

How do you respond to queefs? I've had them happen and I feel so mortified. I feel like I need to clarify to men that they are queefs and not coming from the other hole. Most men just ignore them (thank goodness!). And weird question but do men "feel" them? Like a bubble popping on their cock?
Never had a vaginal queef situation, but I can tell you I was going fast and heavy with a lady doing a very wet BJ once and the same thing happened. A pocket of air trapped in her mouth got squeezed out and rattled her cheek making it sound like a loud, wet, farting noise. We were both quiet for a good 10 seconds kinda surprised, when and she exclaims, "My mouth just farted!" We almost died laughing afterward; good times! It wouldn't bother me at all, and I've been curious if you can actually feel anything when it happens.
I usually laugh my ass off. Then again, I'm easily amused.
I try very hard to just ignore it when they happen as most ladies are a bit self conscious about it, but I do want to giggle. I usually do feel it when it happens and it does kinda tickle. One time a girlfriend "queefed" on every thrust and we both tried so hard to ignore it but after a minute or so we both nearly fell off the bed laughing. It just happens some times and you shouldn't be embarrassed about it and any guy who would be offended by it needs to pull that stick outta his behind.
Doesnt bother me a bit and I've always wondered why some women are so mortified by it.
Doesnt bother me a bit and I've always wondered why some women are so mortified by it. Originally Posted by spaceman181
Well said...and I concur
Good post Malaya, I've often wondered the same thing! I'm usually mortified too. Nothing like a good ole "fart" noise to ruin the moment, lol. Nice to see that most men understand though and are aware it's not coming from our arse. Haha.
It happens, there is no reason to be embarrassed most dudes ive encountered are actually turned on by it, I have got "omg your pussy is so wet" ect. remarks before and there are guys who are actually into it.
Yes, it does not offend me in the least. IMO it is just a natural occurrence. If the "queef" last more than 30 seconds, I begin to get a bit concened and try to hold back LMFAO. The last thing I would want is to get a lot of trapped air in there. That can cause some serious problems from what I understand. I also know the best way to evacuate the air pocket is to turn her upside down and give her a quick, firm smack on the ass. That usually getss all the air out (smile)
Haha Funny

When I hear it I grab my kitty and tell her to stop talking.lol
lol doc rob
Its just air anyway, nothing to freak out over. Ive never been bothered by it myself, just something that tends to happen sometimes when you have sex. If you can't laugh at the little things during sex, why have sex at all.. it should be fun.
They don't bother me at all. In fact it's more of a turn on for me.
When it happens I just say, don't worry that's just some good dick
I usually laugh my ass off...along with pointing my finger...then, holding my nose acting like it was a butt-fart...heh!

Oh alright...I'm kidding. I usually chuckle, but hell, I'm always chuckling, so it's no biggie.

The way I see it, "If you're not queefin', then you' ain't fuckin'!
(heh! that's my new mantra. LoL!)

® is a registered trademark of SKF International and may not be used or reproduced without the expressed, written consent of SKF International

ROFLMFAO!! Ok If I burst out laughing when I queef now it's going to be all your fault because I'm going to be thinking about that saying.

I usually laugh my ass off...along with pointing my finger...then, holding my nose acting like it was a butt-fart...heh!

Oh alright...I'm kidding. I usually chuckle, but hell, I'm always chuckling, so it's no biggie.

The way I see it, "If you're not queefin', then you' ain't fuckin'!
(heh! that's my new mantra. LoL!)

® is a registered trademark of SKF International and may not be used or reproduced without the expressed, written consent of SKF International

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun