OHHH SHIT MOMENT... PLEASE READ!!!

Hi everyone not really sure where to put this but I gotta let u all know.

My S.O found my hobby phone last night that I had hidden and went through it and pretty much found out EVERYTHING!!! Lets just say his reaction was not taken well .. I dont know if he txt anyone back but I send my apologies if he has.

He has broken the phone and I dont have a hobby phone anymore. I know im pretty ballsy to wanna continue to work but I am trying to work so i can pay bills for the month and then let tammi knockers take over my acct. He will be out of town this week so i will play today till Sat only!!! So please get with me this week if u wanna see me..

He has no idea about the site or where i put ads up at. He also thinks i dont work and its just my gfs and me helping them out.
I also would appreciate if no one would txt my number bc when he broke my phone i went to see if it would still work{{after he left}} and i didnt see the Sim card in there so idk if he has it or what .. but i will on the safe side disconnect that number as well.

ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY ...

NEW CONTACT NUMBER WILL BE THROUGH TAMMI KNOCKERS .. PLEASE CALL HER TO SET UP APPTS ..NO TXT MSGS.. HAVE ALL UR INFO TO MAKE THE SCREENING PROCESS EASY.. LIKE I SAID SHE WILL BE TAKING OVER MY ACCT AND I HAVE ALL WEEK TO SHOW HER HOW TO SCREEN AND WHAT TO ASK FOR.. SHE WILL BE JUST AS SAFE AS I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN.

NEW # 827-712ZERO
{{please be specific when asking for appt on who u would like to see}}

XoXo
Lexxxi dd's

Holy shit! That's bad, sweetie. I hope everything blows over for you. Have you considered calling to cancel the phone account? I don't know what the procedure is, but I imagine there must be some way for the company to cancel the account so even the SIM card is useless.
Sorry if its alot of info that i put but just wanted to be honest about what happened.

I also will be attending this last social.. to say my goodbyes...

take care and happy sunday funday!!

xoxo
lexxxi
yes im on hold right now with sprint.. I couldnt call last night but i got on the phone now bc i already dropped him off at the airport so that was the delay.. He found the phone last night and we had a horrible night arguing but more about other stuff that was on my phone bc he found out about sancho.. so he let the whole other txt msgs go but was arguing with me about cheating on him.. The only reason i told him i was is so i could distract him about the othr stuff and well it has worked .. im just stressed out ...

[Staff edit. M]
HOLY CRAP!!!

So sorry about that. I hope that you can work things out, if that is your goal.
  • J.D.
  • 07-22-2012, 05:20 PM
Maybe tammy should just get her own account? Where can i find tammys pictures is she skinny or heavy?
Scary stuff!! Girl...put it in a plastic bag and bury the damn thing! (lol)
she doesnt know much about computers but im showing her and after she gets a hang of it im sure to set her up with her own acct. Bby steps first JD per her request ..lol..

at Nikki i so need a PICKLEBACK .. AHHH and yay hes out of town for 1 wk if u wanna get together..
and yes def gonna bury that bitch up ..lol..
I'll help you bury it...lol!
[Staff edit. M]
LOL... LET ME BURRY MY BONE ...UGHH I LIKE IT LIKE THAT ~~~ JUVENILE..LOL

HELL YEAH LETS DO THIS !!
Lexi, I really hope that the two of you can work through this. If I don't see you before you retire for good I hope that all your dreams come true sweet lady!
I never got any text.
THANK U DARTER HUNNY UR THE BEST ..LOVE YA BUDDY ... AND @UGOTME.. HAVE U NOT READ THIS THREAD ,, HOW DO U WANT ME TO TXT U ..?? AND THEN U WANT ME TO VOUCH FOR U WHEN U NCNS.. AND U JUST PM WITH A CX A FEW HRS LATER .. NOT COOL..
lol damn