Seeing a Provider After........is Just Fu_king Sick!!

Ladies,
Would you see a Hobbyist if you discovered that....
1. It was his wedding anniversary?
2. His wife was in labor with their 1st child?
3. His wife or child was being embalmed?
4. His son/daughter/wife was in ICU?
5. His wife's father/mother had just died?
6. His wife/daughter/son was receiving his/her first chemo treatment?
I know I'm not a provider, or even a female, but excluding #2 all the others can be justified as "some people have different coping mechanisms" Who are any of us to judge how one deals with their own issues.
None of that is my business, and if I can help him get through the tough time, yeah, that is my calling.

I agree with DG…I would have a problem with #2.
I can't think of a better way to celebrate my wedding anniversary than with a Provider. I'd actually get to FUCK.
I know I'm not a provider, or even a female, but excluding #2 all the others can be justified as "some people have different coping mechanisms" Who are any of us to judge how one deals with their own issues. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
True true. When I was married I was on my worst behavior when I was going through some of the greatest losses of my life. For me there was something about being powerless to stop it, and having to sit there and watch it happen knowin how bad it's going to hurt that I couldn't deal with. Fucking around was the only thing that would take it off of my mind. The planning and sneaking around would occupy my mind like nothing else could.
Not a lady, but -
No problem with any of those.
People hobby for different reasons and cope with things in various ways.
Not anyone's "right" on this site to judge anyone.

Its not her business to know, or care why he is,
and for that matter, none of his business to know anything on her personal life.
#1 and #2 are iffy. Does #2 mean subsequent childbirths are a nonevent and you don't need to be there? :-)

As said, sometimes a distraction is what keeps you sane.
I think it all depends on their mood during the session. I saw someone who had signed their divorce papers that day and you could see the tears building in his eyes. Although he was upset I think more than anything he needed some companionship. It was more about having someone to talk to that he knew would make him feel better. I think in the circumstances of 3-6 that might also be the case. Sometimes people need something to take their mind off things.
wow! happy valentines day....
Attached Images File Type: jpg jackhandy.jpg (7.5 KB, 1030 views)
Someone is being judgmental today ... let's hope his taint gets untwisted and he can relax.
Ya know, when I look around at our setting, I think that maybe none of us should get too judgmental of others sexual habits.
Ya know, when I look around at our setting, I think that maybe none of us should get too judgmental of others sexual habits. Originally Posted by mojo34

Thank you sir. I completely agree with you. To each their own and then some.
I seem to remember from that old "Javina's prostitution FAQ" that the author found it particularly off-putting to see a recently printed, framed wedding invitation on the nightstand.

BTW, thanks to the OP for making me feel so young and hip: when I saw the words "Fu-king Sick!!" in the title, I thought you were talking about a good thing!
Question is if it were reversed, would you see the provider? lol
Good Grief too all above!!