ATF Asian ladies....

For the guys:
If you are a fan of Asian Ladies and have a bad case of yellow fever.......where is your ATF AL (Asian Lady) from? Give me your recommendations as well.......

My list:
Japan
Filipines
Korea

For the ladies......if you are an Asian provider.....where are you from? If shy, pick the country next door

For the ladies......if you are an Asian provider.....where are you from? If shy, pick the country next door Originally Posted by joey1234
Unless specified on the showcase, we don't want to tell the world where we are originally from. I'm not being shy. It's personal info….don't want to out myself with real life info.
Yeah, the ladies who actually live their lives in Dallas usually want to reveal as little as possible, at least on a public forum like this. If you get to know them, it often is obvious. Another thing to keep in mind is whether the gal moved her recently, basically as an adult, or moved here as a child or was born her. The extent of cultural influence on attitude varies widely depending on the situation. There are fun dates from many different Asian countries/cultures.
See you guy's point.....did not mean to out anyone......
Who cares what country their from? If the woman is beautiful then where they're from makes no difference!
BTW...Samantha Thom (above) is HIGHLY recommended guys!
Sure Planojim.......but if I can use an analogy.....you don't just go and buy a car (analogous to Asian), you go and buy a Ferrari (maybe Thai), Hundai (maybe Korean)....etc....etc.

If you know the general region of Asia.....you are usually not too far off. Sure, then there are the imports (maybe Japanese), that are assembled in the US (Americans of Japanese descent).

Sorry ladies.....you are like cars :-)

But the bottom line.......like what you said Planojim.....all of you ladies are beautiful. Thank to all of the sweet ladies for making life worth living!!!!!!

By the way, I like American cars as well ..............
Who cares what country their from? If the woman is beautiful then where they're from makes no difference!
BTW...Samantha Thom (above) is HIGHLY recommended guys! Originally Posted by planojim
Thank you, Jim! I always appreciate you treating me like a woman instead of a car or other objects.
Samantha is from Dallas...
You're so very welcome Samantha! Your situation is not unique I assure you. I make it a point to ALWAYS treat a provider like a lady/woman. It's the way I was raised. (OK...if my Mother knew I saw providers she'd freak but at least I'm staying true to my upbringing) A lady should always be treated like a lady...no matter what her profession. Just because a woman in the business of providing doesn't make her any less of a woman.

Thank you, Jim! I always appreciate you treating me like a woman instead of a car or other objects. Originally Posted by samantha thom
If you have a huge attraction for Asain ladies then to have a recommendation is very important. I've met 2 since moving to Dallas just over a year ago and both had high marks from their reviews, both listed on a site that i trust and i was rewarded with a great time. I've never been concerned about which country I've had at least 90% of the asian ladies provide complete satisfaction. And I come back for more when i leave happy.
My list:
Japan
Filipines
Korea Originally Posted by joey1234
I like my Asian women from the heartland like maybe:

<tmi>
Ok Ok....I seem to be digging myself deeper and deeper into a hole her. Let me clarify further.....The Car analogy was not meant to imply that I consider a lady an object....it was just to illustrate a point (Sorry Samantha).

The whole point of liking an Asian lady from one country vs. another, is all about features. Taller/Shorter/Darker skin/Lighter skin/Rounder eyes/Rounder face, etc. etc. Beauty is all very subjective.....and this is really the core of what I was asking.

And yes, I have never met an Asian provider that did take care of me very nicely

Did I end up even deeper in my hole now?

And yes, I have never met an Asian provider that did take care of me very nicely

Did I end up even deeper in my hole now? Originally Posted by joey1234
Uhhhh, yeah
Sometimes....missing a "Not" in the right place is problematic :-)
I find Asian women very very attractive but I've always been concerned they might not be truly independent. I love the hobby but do not want to support trafficking. Are there any subtle things you can look for to avoid this ? Probably best to stay away from the Asian Spas. On my TDL are Yoko (Nothing but good about her !), Annielove and AsiaJackie.