My avatar

I have been trying to pick an avatar that really speaks to my experience on these forums, I am happy to announce,I think I finally found a keeper.

Quick poll: How many of you read that in his voice?

P.S. Feel free to steal shamelessly and post to any thread where trolls roam freely.
Cool! I'm a big fan of Carlos Santana.
Mojo34,

Sorry don't know who that is but I used the Dos Equis dude/most interesting man in the world's voice to read that in my head.
  • Skout
  • 02-18-2014, 11:53 PM
Quick poll: How many of you read that in his voice? Originally Posted by mojo34
I am guilty as charged. "Prepare to die!"
Already posted that quote in warm & fuzzy. ^^

And muffin... The Princess Bride. My favorite movie!
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. Chu killed my father. Prepare to die.

God bless Mandy Patinkin.
Chu?.....that's funny. I can hear him say that
Hot! Lol
I have a general avatar question that I have been wondering about.........I get that a lot of the pictures that the guys are picking are quite pretty.....no issue about that. But why do guys pick female avatars........is it some Freudian thing?

I've been looking around for something appropriate, and just have not found it yet. However, I don't think I would pick a lady avatar...because that is not the voice I would be looking for.

Before this kicks off a shit storm....I'm not trying to be critical at all......just curious.

If you don't like the question, go to Jillian's Warm and Fuzzy thread before replying :-)
Maybe to accuse others of a Freudian slip, is a Freudian slip? Hmmmmmm!
Dont know about the "voice" for above but sure wish the B&W intertwined hands avatar would go away . . . every time it appears my heart flutters for a moment remembering my visits and PMs with Cathy . SIGH. . .
I have a general avatar question that I have been wondering about.........I get that a lot of the pictures that the guys are picking are quite pretty.....no issue about that. But why do guys pick female avatars........is it some Freudian thing?

I've been looking around for something appropriate, and just have not found it yet. However, I don't think I would pick a lady avatar...because that is not the voice I would be looking for.

Before this kicks off a shit storm....I'm not trying to be critical at all......just curious.

If you don't like the question, go to Jillian's Warm and Fuzzy thread before replying :-) Originally Posted by joey1234
I'm assuming guys pic a lady avatar because that is what they are looking for and enjoy looking at. Not necessarily as a 'voice'. Most guys I know are visual so when they have a pic of a lady's ass or chest, it's what they want to see.
I'm not positive of that reason, but it's one that makes sense.
Mine is of a playmate I met long ago. She reminds me of a very fun.time in my life and she is hot to look at. I change mine from time to time as my mood changes.