I have a confession to make.....

• L.A.
  • 02-19-2014, 10:00 AM
I watch The Bachelor

I need help. I want to stop but I can't.
oh the humanity...

the first step is admitting you have a problem, and if you watch the bachelor you definitely have a problem. good luck to you in fighting those demons
You need to search for your inner Y Chromosome. lol
Think you can turn this is a positive.......I'm sure a lot of the ladies watch it too. Invite a bunch for a viewing party at your place ..... get some nice food/drinks together etc. It could turn into one of those life time moments if you play the "Help me I watch the Bachelor" card right :-)
You could have admitted to just about anything here, but I fear there is no hope for you
You need to search for your inner Y Chromosome. lol Originally Posted by planojim
LMAO!
I watch The Bachelor

I need help. I want to stop but I can't. Originally Posted by L.A.
While surfing, I happened on a group discussion among the girls on the show. To Hell with the guy (I never saw him), the girls are HOT.

Your weakness is understandable.
L.A.,

A lot of dudes watch it just to see how the girls get all schemy, cut-throaty, and cunty as shit.

Personally I wouldn't worry too much about watching the show, unless you start to dream about getting a rose at night.

Even then though, you'd probably save a bunch money on the hobby.
dude, you only have something to worry about if you watch the bachelorETTE.
Dude, if Flava Flav can have 30 chicks fighting to get with him on TV (one of which actually shitted on the floor), there's hope for everyone.
Lmao!!! We will get thru this together. Don't be scared. Baby steps!
I guess it's ok for you to watch it...but if you start to masturbate to it then you're in TROUBLE for sure.

I watch The Bachelor

I watch The Bachelor

Well hey I use to watch the Jersey Shore so I can't talk.lol
Watch a few episodes of Millionaire Matchmaker. Anything else will seem like Citizen Kane.
OP, we all have a feminine side of our personality. I know I do. My feminine side is a lesbian, though.