Sex.. the Long and the Short... Makes the Case for 30 Minute Sessions

It boggles my mind that someone can get a nut after only being in for 2 or 3 minutes. I lasted longer than that my very first time.
It boggles my mind that someone can get a nut after only being in for 2 or 3 minutes. I lasted longer than that my very first time. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Some guys would love to last that long......mind over matter. Right?
Oops! Too much caffeine this am! :/
That's why I get in all of the other fun activities prior to penetration.
Mind over matter?
Yes because if you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
It boggles my mind that someone can get a nut after only being in for 2 or 3 minutes. I lasted longer than that my very first time. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
There are sooo many factors involved. I have had under 2 minute days; I have had hour long and still can't nut days. My guess is that most of the survey results involve (a) younger people (because I can't imagine stopping before sex to turn on an app); and (b) no condoms (because you would have to feel pretty confident with your partner to do this). And those factors may shorten everything.

That being said, I read some study once that claimed that the average episode of sex in the USA - defined as time from vaginal penetration to male ejaculation - is about three to five minutes.
Agree with HeyNow ! Sometimes I am so shy, got to be worked on, don't have no bark or bite. And the pussy felt soooooo good.... Nutted in 45 seconds !

Sometimes I can kick in the stall all night. Top to Bottom, back and front, her body is a wonderland, just made for exploring. Just like the ad at the bottom of this page !
There are sooo many factors involved. I have had under 2 minute days; I have had hour long and still can't nut days. My guess is that most of the survey results involve (a) younger people (because I can't imagine stopping before sex to turn on an app); and (b) no condoms (because you would have to feel pretty confident with your partner to do this). And those factors may shorten everything.

That being said, I read some study once that claimed that the average episode of sex in the USA - defined as time from vaginal penetration to male ejaculation - is about three to five minutes. Originally Posted by HeyNow4
I want to make clear that I'm in no way poking fun or anything like that. Like you said there way to many factors involed. Hell for all I know the nerve endings in my dick may be deeper under the surface of the skin than most peoples. I can not pop with a cover on no matter how long I go at it, ever. It just takes away all sensitivity. Thats why I only see BBBJ ladies and won't take on a girlfriend if sucking dick is something she doesn't like doing.

And I'm not going to stop and turn no freaking app on either when it starts getting hot and heavy.
I luv the loooong ride..... with a CIM finish Being older has its rewards..
Face it guys! We all have our moments of bad and good performances. We all have our slumps and streaks. It's not something to be ashamed of if you still love to DATY/DATO. Just relax and enjoy the special provider you're with and make the best of the time you've paid for while it lasts.

Agree with HeyNow ! Sometimes I am so shy, got to be worked on, don't have no bark or bite. And the pussy felt soooooo good.... Nutted in 45 seconds !

Sometimes I can kick in the stall all night. Top to Bottom, back and front, her body is a wonderland, just made for exploring. Just like the ad at the bottom of this page ! Originally Posted by crashkopf
I've always thought of 30 minute sessions as being cheap. If that's all you can do financially I understand but the lady puts in the same effort of getting ready for a 30 minute session as she does for a 60. If you finish early leave and she'll be extra happy about the time she got back and you didn't have to feel rushed.

I think the BNG is great if you just want to try her to see if you like and she doesn't have a ton of time invested. Never done one but I need more time than a few minutes to get warmed up.
I've always thought of 30 minute sessions as being cheap. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
A lot of the 30 minute charges are close to the full hour charge (200 hh/250 fh, 150 hh/200 fh). It's rarely just half.
I'll do 30min sessions with my repeat offenders and DATY only guys. Who doesn't luv a quickie???
I'll do 30min sessions with my repeat offenders and DATY only guys. Who doesn't luv a quickie??? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Watching your avatar nearly gave me a quickie in my britches!
Now that's fast!
2 to 3 minutes!!! I think they're just bragging and making shit up!!!!