Address: Fossil Creek
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Dfk, tit play, mutual sucking, hj, ass play, coa
Session Length: 30
Fee: 180
Hair Color and Length: Red, long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'8", 120, beautiful eyes, great tits, beautiful ass!
Recommendation: Yes
Bigrod, your review doesn't help much without more details. You stated 180 for 30 minutes, is that correct?
Sorry, that was $180 for an hour.
She is a beautiful, versatile TS that is worth the time and money. I had a GREAT time.
������❤�� thanx love!!! i had a great time as well!!
Summer, just a note, providers are not allowed to comment on any of the reviews.
She is a beautiful, versatile TS that is worth the time and money. I had a GREAT time. Originally Posted by Bigrod6969
I'm glad you had a great time, but your activities listed are rather bland - can you be more specific on what you did to each other? (That's what the "ie" stands for in "eccie" - information exchange )

The description of "who did what to whom" is what goes in The Rest of the Story. It helps us make the decision on whether or not we want to see a certain provider. Also, in TS reviews, most guys what to know the size and shape of her cock, cut or uncut, could she get hard and stay hard, and can she ejaculate. During oral did she require a condom on you or her, or both, or neither?

If you want to add this information to The Rest of the Story, contact a moderator and I think they can add it for you, as well as change your 30 minutes to 60 minutes. Thanks again!
  • pbt11
  • 11-02-2015, 07:02 AM
120 is WAY OFF...Closer to 180 pounds! And a she will not bottom, is a shame because that big ass looked good bent over. No in my book : (
okay... that's a huge difference in weight. Can anyone else who has seen her comment on this?
Summer is defiantly legit. In never on my computer and it's so hard writing a review in the phone. I'll get one up this week. During my session I was very nervous,the whole ts thing is new to me. Summer was very active and into it. There was mutual oral and alot of kissing,she is a great kisser. Really big mooshy lips. I popped before we went too far. Summer did tell me she prefers to top,my original impression was that she was a bottom. When I left I felt good,I felt like I met a chick that was horny and found a great way to make money while being horny. My own nerves made the session quicker that it should have been but I am looking foward to going back. I am not sure of her weight,she's not a stick thin girl I would say very well proportioned. I felt like I was with a very feminine girl.
I got an answer to my weight question via PM from Summer.
She says she is nowhere near 120, so I would assume 180 is accurate. Here is a link that she gave me of a video that shows her body:

https://youtu.be/IIOR4uUv3YE
  • ND
  • 11-03-2015, 11:14 AM
I got an answer to my weight question via PM from Summer.
She says she is nowhere near 120, so I would assume 180 is accurate. Here is a link that she gave me of a video that shows her body:

https://youtu.be/IIOR4uUv3YE Originally Posted by bengay
Wow! very nice 'Up Tops"
Thanks for sharing the link.
She is definitely on my list.
Summer, just a note, providers are not allowed to comment on any of the reviews. Originally Posted by Lechertoo
I glad there is nothing no important in the world to worry about. Better boards like TNA permit both parties to post. It keeps both side of the transactions honest. Guys who don't like this, what do they have to worry about. For the ladies it helps in screening. What could be more fair.