When do Clients Cross the Line?

A very sweet Thai lady that I see often was telling me about a recent experience where a client was sending threatening emails wanting BBFS, "I want you to have my baby"... a real nut...good thing she doesn't understand English well, because there were outright threats to her. This slime went as far as showing up and knocking on her window at the middle of the night. She was very scared and now has some personnel protection. So, what is the consequences of an idiot crossing the line? Some Ladies are caught in a bad situation where they don't feel like they can see help from law enforcement. I truely feel sorry for this very kind provider, and not quite sure how to help her. I hope this doesn't happen often...stalking is illegal, right?
Some Ladies are caught in a bad situation where they don't feel like they can see help from law enforcement. I truely feel sorry for this very kind provider, and not quite sure how to help her. I hope this doesn't happen often...stalking is illegal, right? Originally Posted by MYQUEST
that's the $100,000 question for all of us here.. we take risks seeing someone; we don't know if a Pimp is hiding in the bathroom or under the bed, we don't know if the Provider will take the donation and get a "emergency phone call" where she "must" flee with the cash.. or her open menu suddenly shuts off.

Providers don't know if we will try to stiff them... I have had a number of them take the donation immediately, then secure it, saying "I have had bad experiences before".. they don't know if one of us will go nuts like your example, stalk, nag, etc..

neither side knows if the other will post a phony alert, to get back at us for a perceived slight.

research is all we can do.. then research some more, and hope we choose well.