looking for a good strip club

gonna be in pitt at the end of march . any ideas on a good place to have fun?
Strip joints here are not what you would find in places like Canada or Tampa....so just a heads up. Definitely not as high quality of talent. But you can still have fun and maybe pull a stripper if you're so inclined. I like the places that have full bars. That would be Cheerleaders or Blush. As far as talent level....it's hit or miss...but those two are probably the best there as well.
You can definitely get away with waaaaay more at Cheerleaders. Blush is nice but they are super strict.
Strip joints here are not what you would find in places like Canada or Tampa....so just a heads up. Definitely not as high quality of talent. But you can still have fun and maybe pull a stripper if you're so inclined. I like the places that have full bars. That would be Cheerleaders or Blush. As far as talent level....it's hit or miss...but those two are probably the best there as well. Originally Posted by Charley3
Ive never had an issue with the quality of the ladies at any of the clubs here in the burgh however on premise extras have been gone for many years. Takeout is possible if you are willing to hunt a bit.
Try Filly Coral, that’s the best experience close. If you are northwest side, try Palace in the Pines, the back room.
Ive never had an issue with the quality of the ladies at any of the clubs here in the burgh however on premise extras have been gone for many years. Takeout is possible if you are willing to hunt a bit. Originally Posted by sjomonty
I didn’t either until I started traveling years ago. I like to give a heads up in case the OP is used to many of the top places. Places like Las Vegas and Canada get some of the most beautiful women in the world that travel in to town.
Places here get the most beautiful women from McKees Rocks. Lol. Still sexy and definitely will do....but it’s different.
Y'all know you are putting strip clubs and strippers at risk by openly talking about "pulling strippers"?

Cops read these boards. How about we worry about safety over your hard wee wees for a bit and take that sorta talk private? I don't wanna see blatant info that could cause a cop raid. Not cool.

Personally, I love Cheerleaders and the Spearmint Rhino. Out east, the Filly Corral and sometimes my first ever appearance on stage...the Beehive is a great "dive bar" type of club. Don't forget to tip em extra. It's been a difficult year for so many.
Last time I checked, convincing a stripper to meet you outside the club is not a criminal offense. Have you ever heard of asking someone to meet for a date? When did that become illegal?
Y'all know you are putting strip clubs and strippers at risk by openly talking about "pulling strippers"? Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Exactly what information was posted in this tread that put anyone at risk? Cops don't know that strippers in this or any other town don't use stripping as a means of meeting dates? Please.

They are cops, they know how things work. No one here mentioned even so much as the name of a club. no one was put at risk unless there are cops trolling this board that are not aware how hookers get dates.
Cops go to strip clubs too!!!!
Exactly what information was posted in this tread that put anyone at risk? Cops don't know that strippers in this or any other town don't use stripping as a means of meeting dates? Please.

They are cops, they know how things work. No one here mentioned even so much as the name of a club. no one was put at risk unless there are cops trolling this board that are not aware how hookers get dates. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Seriously.....Gabrielle you take yourself wayyyyyy to serious. Nothing was said here that was even the slightest bit compromising. Jeez.

You want to fight some sort of fight here....start with the reviews of massage places. Specific names, addresses, etc. Otherwise lighten the fuck up.
While this thread is open and to kinda sorta get back on track, I have often wondered about Tennyson Lodge. Have driven by it countless times, never stopped. In fact, haven't been to a strip club in many years. But Tennyson intrigues me because it seems to be oddly located and seedy.
While this thread is open and to kinda sorta get back on track, I have often wondered about Tennyson Lodge. Originally Posted by IMGTH58
The Tennyson is unique. It is not for everyone but depends on what you are looking for. $5 cover to basically your neighborhood dive bar with strippers. Booze is not overpriced. Women can vary. You won't likely find the young hotties you would in clubs close to downtown although there have been a couple hotties over the years. But the chicks are laid back and cool. You don't get hassled for dances. Marty the DJ can be a trip. Private dances vary by dancer - YMMV
Seriously? I ask to take the info on "pulling" strippers private and y'all jump on me.

When was the last time any one of you showed up at the PRIDE court program? Or the international anti trafficking summit? Or called out the Pittsburgh SWAT team or the FBI? I'm telling you things based on the shit they are teaching folks to look for. So cool. Y'all put people at risk, and then put down the one who is trying to educate you as to what's going on? Many clubs, strippers are not allowed to have condoms in their possession, they could be arrested. It's not your risk to take. You can talk about a strip club without discussing illegal activity that puts them at risk.

Cause you know all the strippers wanna date stig. Yeah...not without pay...and that's no longer called dating. And stig, last time I checked it is called soliciting. And it is illegal. They send you to "John school", cute name huh? Oh and the money you pay for that funds the crooked PRIDE program...so they are arresting y'all at a rate of 3 to 1 here in the burgh right now. And if you happen to be with a buddy it could be pandering. If you and your buddy happen to "date" lmfao lmmfao OMGLMFAO! Ok I'm done laughing. But if you and your buddy were to "date" the same stripper or the friend...its called...wait for it...

Fucking sex trafficking.

So tell me again how some old, overweight man is going to go into a strip club to date the strippers? And not pay her? That's not how it works. Y'all know that. Dating is also not what y'all were referring to.

Stop putting people at risk. It's not your risk to take with their lives.

Strip club shut down.

Didn't y'all do the same thing to me when I tried to warn you the Marriott was training extra to crack down on sex trafficking. (Last MAY) In fact one of y'all called me crazy or something. And guess what...yep you read the thread probably. And I was not wrong.

Stop questioning me or downplay my info about this shit.
You want to fight some sort of fight here....start with the reviews of massage places. Originally Posted by Charley3
I don't read reviews. In all my years and hundreds of reviews...maybe a half dozen were accurate. Reviews are just stories y'all tell to feel better about your own ego. Why don't you hit the report button since you read the reviews? Do I have to do every fucking thing?

Otherwise lighten the fuck up. Originally Posted by Charley3
No. I'll lighten the fuck up when hobbyists stop abusing companions and cops stop raping sex workers. If you'd like you can help end this abuse...I can send you a list of ways. If not please refrain from telling me how to feel. That's not ok.