You think they are your friend and then....

After getting to know them for a while you walk away feeling... well... feeling used.....

Now I have to wonder if my never listening to "the other side of the story" was wise....

My fault... I should have known better.... I've certainly been around long enough....
What is going on with you?
Then no you are not seen as a pimp.

What is going on with you? Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
ehhh....

Nothing......... I have a phenomenal new lady in the picture these days taking up most of my free personal time...... I have a cute little girl with a crush on me it seems.....

Ladies as Friends are irrelevant in the long run....

I'm late for a Sugars Rendezvous.....

Later....
put on dat game face and keep dat pimp hand strong!
put on dat game face and keep dat pimp hand strong! Originally Posted by knotty man
Sugars Count to increase by 1 tomorrow....

and the process has started on a new waitress....

My game is OK... This was something else....

It happened to involve someone I met here but never saw BCD.... never should have even mentioned it .
  • tron
  • 01-30-2011, 07:31 PM
Ladies as Friends are irrelevant in the long run.... Originally Posted by Whispers
I could not disagree more. I believe that friends are ALL that counts in the long run. The friends you keep will make your life special or not. The gender does not matter.

Sorry for being a contrarian.
Your right...

I do have other friends...

this was just a bitter pill to swallow... I think I bought into her story a bit too much as a result of a mutual friend we shared.
I could not disagree more. I believe that friends are ALL that counts in the long run. The friends you keep will make your life special or not. The gender does not matter.

Sorry for being a contrarian. Originally Posted by tron
You're a fool! an enemy can't hurt you unless you are careless, it takes a "friend" to really fuck up you life.
Well.... Hmm, I can talk to this one when it's outside the hobby....

I've been around for a while too... enough "adventures" in life to have some good stories, and some that I laugh about that weren't that much fun at the time.....

You never know when you'll run across someone who will leave you feeling used, it happens, even if they give no signs of it initially. As for listening to "the rest of the story", well... I've had a couple notable times when things have not turned out all that well, and I've got to fess up that in each case, well... I was warned, didn't listen, didn't pay attention to my own instincts, and well.... "stuff" happened.

That's life.... I think all you can do is to find some humor in it, and take notes for next time!
  • Mokoa
  • 01-30-2011, 10:02 PM
That is the thing about life. It is a never ending learning process. There is no top or bottom to that mountain. You have to get used to the climbing.
Please Close this Thread.
Whatever is going on, Whispers, I send you a couple of old Celtic blessings:

May the blessing of light be on you -
light without and light within.
May the blessed sunlight shine on you
and warm your heart
'til it glows like a great peat fire.

May you see God's light on the path ahead
When the road you walk is dark.
May you always hear,
Even in your hour of sorrow,
The gentle singing of the lark.
When times are hard may hardness
Never turn your heart to stone,
May you always remember
when the shadows fall —
You do not walk alone.
OP has requested this one locked. Have a nice day folks!