woohoo!! snowday!

no workie for me today! whats everyones plans for this marshmellow world today. as for me .im gonna catch up on some sleep (too many late nights on this damn site) then hope it clears up and warms up enough to go to austin and hopefully make some hotel "snow angels" on a nice comfy bed with a lovely lady. bar the door ladies!! im horny and im off!
Others play in tha snow....I play in tha bedroom ! Enough said !
In Florida we make sand angels...or concrete angels downtown if you've had to much to drink...I wanna make snow angels today!!! WOO HOO!!
just as long as there isnt any snowballin. lol
I slept in and it felt great. Hoping the ice melts...as I am looking forward to a certain someone tonight
I looked down from my condo this morning to see "G'Day" with a giant smiley face traced in the snow atop a nearby parking garage. G'Day, indeed.

It's perfect weather for snuggling up with someone special, watching movies and making a delicious pot of homemade soup.
i feel ya girl!
Snow ball fight!
Yeah I'm gonna keep my butt warm by the fire.
Grrrrreat! And it's moving day for me!
  • Paven
  • 02-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Grrrrreat! And it's moving day for me! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
I'm so glad I kept my Sorels from many moons ago!

Hot chocolate here I come!
lol. what the heck is a sorel? anything like a chafing dish(ref. hot shots part deaux) im such a dork!
ah, only yankee's would know what sorrel's are...good to 60 below they are or some such ridiculous temperature!
  • Paven
  • 02-04-2011, 01:36 PM
lol. what the heck is a sorel? anything like a chafing dish(ref. hot shots part deaux) im such a dork! Originally Posted by knotty man
and they are cozy and comfy.
  • Paven
  • 02-04-2011, 01:39 PM
ah, only yankee's would know what sorrel's are...good to 60 below they are or some such ridiculous temperature! Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
I'm a Westee if that's a word lol.

It's good to have Sorels when unexpected conditions arise but you'll never
catch me anywhere it's 60 below lol. I'm a heat seeker .