Invites Are Out

I sent a pm to the people I had confirmed for the party on Wednesday. If you didn't receive one and were coming please send me a pm and I will send you the info.

Sophia, I tried to send you a pm but for some reason it said you weren't accepting pm's. I will try to im you but if not shoot me an email or someting and I'll get the info to you.

Thank you Toulmin for the table and chairs you've brought! It is much appreciated! I hope Sophia can still bring some more chairs, we will need them.

See y'all soon!
its gonna be "THE SOCIAL EVENT OF THE SEASON". all we need now is joan rivers interviewing us as we exit our limos... so, who are you wearing?
its gonna be "THE SOCIAL EVENT OF THE SEASON". all we need now is joan rivers interviewing us as we exit our limos... so, who are you wearing? Originally Posted by knotty man
And I'm unfortunately going to be out of town during the event of the YEAR!
  • Paven
  • 02-07-2011, 04:04 PM
The weather might be sleeting that morning, just a heads up.
its gonna be "THE SOCIAL EVENT OF THE SEASON". all we need now is joan rivers interviewing us as we exit our limos... so, who are you wearing? Originally Posted by knotty man

So knotty man...

Who are you wearing (out) tonight?

*giggle* (Sorry, I just had to)

Genesis Nicole
my own hand tonight babe. but, how i wish i was at the beginning of the bible
LOL @ knotty man that was a good one!
How many more chairs? I have some.
maxeen, i didn't rsvp as i knew i wouldn't be able to attend. however, i hope the get-together tomorrow is fun and i hope you really enjoy your new incall.