clintonista Robert Reich wants to annul Trumps presidency

Jeepers, guys.

Again ... the vitriol and finger pointing here is rather disproportionate.

But of course you are entitled to you opinion, regardless of who disagrees, rebuts, debunks or exposes the inconsistencies in it.

Carry on, my friends. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Where did you rebut, debunk, or expose the inconsistencies in this thread?
Some comments do not merit response.

This is one of them:

“A racebaiting fascist bigoted leftist thug(mainstream democrat) proposes to fundamentally overturn the constitution.”
Some comments do not merit response.

This is one of them:

“A racebaiting fascist bigoted leftist thug(mainstream democrat) proposes to fundamentally overturn the constitution.” Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, by not responding, you are exposing. Got it.

Are you saying Reich does not use racebaiting in the natural course of his attempts to influence society?

Are you saying he doesn't have the classic characteristics of a fascist?

Are you saying he isn't a bigot?

Are you saying he isn't a thug?

Are you saying he isn't supported by the mainstream(Democratic) media, and Democratic centrist?

Are you saying he doesn't want to ignore the constitution?

Read his contributions to societal discourse, and the first 5 are evident. Google him.

Read the attached article, and the last is evident.
Yes
Yes Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
For someone to make such suppositions, they would have had to not read the attached article, or any of his "phil·o·soph·i·cal" works.

Arguing for the sake of arguing without bothering to understand underlying facts with the intent of frustrating the person you are arguing with is a characteristic of fascist.

He's ALSO a mental midget. Originally Posted by LexusLover

that's robert reich on the left???? I thought he was much taller than that.

guess he has napoleon complex.
The Constitution and the Government used to work for the Liberals, or at least there was an opportunity for it to work for them. But as the World is beginning to recognize a continued dependence on a Government is not working well for them, since their dependency is becoming increasingly more expensive as their "needs" expand.

Importing nonworking, nonqualified persons to vote for them has created a drain on the limited resources the taxpayers are interested in turning over to the dependents of Government.

Since it's cheaper to build a wall to keep new ones out and to send the others back from where they came, the Liberal's "Final Solution" of stuffing the ballot boxes with illegal votes is painfully obvious.

If short-stuff and his band of loonies manage to "overthrow" our government they can become the "ruling class" of the peasant class they desire to create by assuring their continued dependence on the Government. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Very well put, and I hope others also recognize these facts you have put forth.

That guy on the right is only 5' 7".
Yes Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
agreed
For someone to make such suppositions, they would have had to not read the attached article, or any of his "phil·o·soph·i·cal" works.

Arguing for the sake of arguing without bothering to understand underlying facts with the intent of frustrating the person you are arguing with is a characteristic of fascist. Originally Posted by kehaar

I always thought of him as a sawed off Nazi dwarf.
Why a Nazi?
more accurate to call him fascist.
Based on what?
He once mentioned about not minding flying coach because he didn’t the extra leg room. What a fucking tool. He looks like Dr. Loveless from Wild Wild West