Ladies of eccie...

This shit is not competition, this is solidarity!

I got nuthin but love !!

😍
Ok??
Tha FUCK is your goddamn point???? Attention?
Hey MiniMonster,
I thought my point was pretty clear...

I take care of my bitches!
WTF ???
Hey MiniMonster,
I thought my point was pretty clear...

I take care of my bitches! Originally Posted by lizshue81

Well then elaborate genius, cause right now you look attention starved. I wonder why?
Well then elaborate genius, cause right now you look attention starved. I wonder why? Originally Posted by Little Monster
...and you look thirsty.

Gimme your number, I'll send you my foot pics...
that's not true! look around sweetie!
We see what we want to see ��
The last 2 post I must have written after my sleep aids kicked in. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Looks like it's going around.
35, body going south, and yet charging 300$ for an hour ... lol another threAD brought to you by greed.
35, body going south, and yet charging 300$ for an hour ... lol another threAD brought to you by greed. Originally Posted by Raikage

A prime example of what I was referring to in another thread where a WK (or mandle) was defending the new $300 norm.
This type of provider would have been hard pressed to get $200 on ASPD.
She is now much older, flabbier and saggier yet somehow demanding $300 here.

$300 is perfectly fine for a $300 quality product but many of the $300 quality providers are now expecting $450.

To top it off she advertises herself as being athletic. Breaking News! Only when you train like Eryn will you qualify as looking athletic.
The one consistent truth about Whores that are worth what they try to charge is that all they need to do is run ads, maintain good TCB, Fuck, Suck and go to the bank.

The only ones regularly here with meaningless threads and posts are those that have problematic business values and limited clientel.

At least in another thread this one referred to herself as a whore so she is at least in touch with what she is.
35, body going south, and yet charging 300$ for an hour ... lol another threAD brought to you by greed. Originally Posted by Raikage
Not greedy, sweetie, I got enough to feed the needy...

I like what you did there with the threAD. Clever guy