URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Trail
Activities: LFK. TS HJ CG ACG
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Maybe 5'5 on the petite side with nice perky B cups Very nice body. w/ a very cute ass
Recommendation: Yes
This is a cool story but as a BDD regular for about 20 years, there are many parts of this cool story that are very hard to believe....As in "tail event" type stuff, especially for a Tuesday circa 11 am.
  • mertz
  • 10-11-2018, 06:53 AM
Dont know which "event" you might be referring too....The waitress did say tuesday was the slowest day and she was instrumental in it happening in the first place. But we got there at 11... left at 2:30 not long after the event for me. It was a little hard for me to believe that getting laid in a club was that easy....maybe beginners luck... maybe not... I just know it happened just like I wrote.
Dont know if it's true or not but I certainly know it's pretty easy to get full service on the main floor without VIP... BBBJ are much more obvious to spot than a stripper with her thong pulled aside giving a lap dance...
Could you pm me her name. She seems like a fun girl
Lots of fun can be had in Tuesday day shift.
I can attest that with a good waitress and it being early dayshift. Lots of fun can be had. Dayshift girls have to work harder to get their money. Night girls will just play you for $20 at a time.
His story is believable.
I see no reason to doubt this gentleman's word.

Haven't been going to the strip clubs like I used to but getting fucked and or sucked was easy to do in all parts of clubs...……...you just had to have a little game, a little cash, and the right partner.
Going Tues next week. Please PM name.