Name: Sa****
Phone: (817) 740-0026
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.bucksclubs.com/bucks-cabaret/fort-worth/
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Meacham Blvd, Fort Worth Texas
Activities: Dancing, LFK, FIV, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Medium & Dirty Blonde (I think, its dark in there)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'9 (6ft with heels), probably 160ish, D cup, with soft, round ass. Kids, but nothing to bad, and she will tell you she has kids.
Recommendation: Yes
  • ohne
  • 10-17-2018, 12:12 PM
Damn. I need to hit this place
There is a lot of things she will tell you...( What she can do for you)
Nice.

Nicely done.
I thought that she was moving to Florida a few weeks ago. Maybe it didn’t pan out? Maybe it was a tall tale?
She said she was moving about 4 months ago. They even announced while on stage it was her last week. She is not going anywhere...
Lexi said she was moving about 8 months ago and is still there. It's just a way to get quick money.
I visit there often and what I like is when I am in conversation, I have a few girls tell me that they are qualified to make me cum!
Sounds like dancer that when heading to back grabbed some napkins off table and said we might need these
Yeah, it's fun to sit at the back bar and note who grabs napkins and, also importantly, who doesn't, on the way to VIP.
Yeah, it's fun to sit at the back bar and note who grabs napkins and, also importantly, who doesn't, on the way to VIP. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
That is the reason I also order a bottle of water and take it to the VIP with me. But, just because she does not grab those napkins may also mean that she is CIMNQNS, which is my favorite type of VIP dancer!
Ah, but the real guessing game is trying to figure out which ones don't use the napkins to spit, but instead to wipe, LOL.
or which ones use the table cloth

or floor