State: Texas
Address: Meacham and 35W
Activities: LFK,HJ,CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slender, Nice face, B cup
Recommendation: Yes
I won’t say al of them will but in personal experience most of the day shift girls will play you just have to make them feel comfortable. Maybe start with just a lap dance but them a drink talk and then ask about special favors. I don’t give names but I go to buck often and have played with almost all the girls that I liked...not all but most of them. Hope that helps.
Thanks Texas32. That is good to know.
Here now. At least five whom I know to have provided FS in VIP are, too.
Wish I had time to get there this week with all the rain I should be there. Keep the girls warm for boys.
My friend is nailing H**** in VIP. Me, I forgot that l today I was wearing invisible clothes.
Thanks SL
I was there on wednesday. I need to go back.
Got some dances from Alejandra but i do not believe extras are on the table.
Was there for more than two hours yesterday. Couldn't make anything happen for myself, so loaned the friend a couple of Benjies so he could hold up his end of the deal and took some of the sting out by getting tipsy courtesy of a sweetheart of a bartender at the back bar.
Are Saturday and Sunday dayshifts a good time to visit BucksFW?

I like it when there are more girls and few customers ��
Weekends before 2 or 3 it's really pretty slow. Everyone knows that things will pick up later, but some of the dancers can't shake the notion that it won't and act a little desperate. Most, though, just hang out with their regulars or stand around chatting or on their phones until things pick up.
Thanks again SL.

If I may take the risk of carrying coal to Newcastle, i have some suggestions to make you visible.

Please ignore if you knew them.

1. Walk upto stage and shove dollar bills on girls u wanna play with.

2. Tell them where u are sitting. And that you are waiting.

3. Take a seat with a round table. Not a bar seat.

4. The round tables near the entrnce are good. Because they are close to the fourth stage they dance on.

5. Put on act of being tipsy and merry.
I like that #5, lol