VIP price increase at PTs Men Club? Wtf?

Went to pts this past friday and I was surprised they were asking $55 for the VIP bracelet!! I remember the last time i went back in 2017, it was on only $25. Is that the price for everyone or did I get scammed lol
They definitely raised it within the last few months, maybe a year. Regular cover is now $25 at night (at least on weekends). I still go there occasionally but it’s hard to justify with little to no privacy in the VIP/dance room
They should of done private cabanas if they wanted to charge half a benjamin to get in.
Is that to use VIP for the entire visit, or just for dances? They used to have a "dance band" for around $10 that let you go in just for dances, but then you had to go back to your table. There was a higher-priced bracelet for staying in VIP as long as you want. Which one are we talking about here?
Dance band is $10 to go in and out of the room. Can’t stay in there unless you get the $55 band
Pts is a money pit. From cover charges to menu(food) prices, it just doesn't justify the experience and the ambiance of the club. Just look at the chairs in the regular seating area. I haven't come across any club that charges for ice, if you bring 3 or more beers.

I would do the same thing if customers are willing to pay whatever. It's simple, they have no competition with in 20- 25 miles. Best bang for your buck is BDD. IMHO.
Yeah, its price seems steep. But not sure if worth the extra 40-60 minutes round trip to go out further or not.