The Divider in Chief on 9/11

His package? bahahahahhahahha

dr jill not celebrating his package! lolling

limp dick bastard
BUT WAIT ,,isn't he unity didn't he run on bring peeps together ??????
jills limp dick had great teachers. holder and obama
Trump is divider in Chief.
Trump is divider in Chief. Originally Posted by royamcr
And the PISSANT is UNITING the people all over the country at college games every Saturday chanting...FUCK BIDEN...FUCK BIDEN!!
Traitor
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2021, 06:07 PM
DPST party is doing so well - they just sent the Taliban a Billion dollars , 80 M-1 tanks, half teh aircraft carrier fleet, and all the marine harrier jump jets.

for the New Friends in Afghanistan - nothing is too good!

Your fiden is such a 'winner'

Thank u 'r'!
BTW - someday - do try to read the Constitution : Treason is the only crime defined in the U.S. Constitution. According to Article III, Section 3: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

what fiden has done - might well qualify - but U , and DPST minions - don't care.

go kiss a pic of Uncle Joe (Stalin)- lol. Big Brother by any definition.
Traitor Originally Posted by royamcr
Dude, not everyone who voted for Biden went out and burned down buildings and murdered people, just like not everyone who voted for Trump stormed the capitol.

This forum is just an endless back and forth between the most hard headed people I think I've ever encountered.

I think I will be taking a break.
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2021, 06:25 PM
Those who burned, rioted, assaulted, raped, and murdered - are overwhelmingly DPST OBLM and Antifa pet terrorists of teh DPST communist party.

See - west coast cities, minneapolis, DC, and on ,and on.

Which Xinn keeps censored from their loyal , brainwashed minions.
Traitor yup puddens is that ,,,aiding the enemy 64 million guns tank helicopters ammo
Yup china Taliban first