Sticky for providers: bring your own towels!

So, after having a solid, sweaty and particularly wet session with a provider this afternoon, I jumped in the shower to wash the sex off before heading back to work.

After seeing about 10 towels (I wish I was joking) piled up in the corner of the bathroom floor, it became apparent to me that there was not a clean towel left in the room.

Sadly, I didn't see the towel graveyard until after it was too late and I was already drenched from my post coital shower...

I asked the provider if there was another in the room somewhere (although I already knew my answer) and she shrugged her shoulders and said, "wow...I can't believe I went through all those."

I resorted to pulling the sheet off of the unused bed in the room and using that to dry off.

She later mentioned that she was afraid to ask for too many during her stay as that might tip off the manager that something was going on in her room.

Fair enough, but I would think it would be a pre-requisite to make sure you have a clean towel to use for YOURSELF after a session, much less your client! (As a side note, I will be passing on seeing this provider in the future as she is clearly logging more miles than an Indy car).

So, if you are concerned about asking for too many towels OR if you decide you want to set the all time record for sessions in a given trip, or if you just want to make sure you can dry off after a friggin' shower, BRING YOUR OWN TOWELS AND PLENTY OF THEM.

I already bring my own protection to sessions, just in case...should I head over to Bed, Bath and Beyond to stock up a hobby bag, as well???
I am aware that some guys will have a small bag that they carry in through lobbies, and so forth, to look like a guest, not a visitor. Others will bring fresh toiletries in particular brands and protection, just in case she doesn't have it.

Hobbyists with their own fresh towels may be the next logical progression as many providers may now provide less service for their sessions.

Sad, but ever changing world we live in...
does that mean she used that one bed and sheets 10 times? that is one reason i would never do outcalls. i want clean sheets and towels every single time. that is just gross.
Who was the ill prepared provider? Save your fellow hobbyist from drying of with a sheet.
  • Loxly
  • 06-23-2015, 06:58 AM
Considering the "traffic", you should have asked for her to grab the hair dryer and blow-dry you.
Great idea Loxly.

Let's face it, hotels don't leave the proper amount of towels for a provider so yes bring some extra.

However, if any one wants to get new towels and sheets, just gather them up and get them wet. Say you spilled your sprite on your bed and had to clean it up.

Also, wait till the shift changes and call down for more. Or make a trade with the maid in the hallway, and give her a little tip.

You've got options!

Shit happens hawkman. I don't think this cautionary tale warrants an 86 on your to do list tho.
And yes the hobby bag is a thing.

I'm not going to carry around 20 different soaps to cover your ass.
I always carry a bag with extra towels & wash clothes....also I carry my own sheets and pillows and an extra blanket

lesson learned when I had to dry off with a pillowcase once!!
  • Loxly
  • 06-23-2015, 09:23 AM
Another reason why I maintain a "guest" bathroom. Always clean, ready and stocked. (Like me!)
I have had guys bring a 'hobby bag' to my apartment at times, and to hotels.
I have been known to have extra towels and plenty of washcloths with me when using hotels. I've been to some hotels that only give you one or two towels.
I also like to use clean throw blankets on top of the sheets since I don't usually bring extra sheets. Being a squirter, the throw blankets plus good nites help keep the bed or beds dry. But at my apartments, I do have plenty of sheets and change them after every client, even if just a BnG.