Destroy all races

• DSK
  • 09-09-2015, 08:12 AM
I really don't mind if you liberals destroy the white race, if you would be kind enough to destroy the other races, also. Unfortunately, under the current system, it both simultaneously sucks to be white when looking for a job or a promotion, because any race except white gets preference, and at the same time, we have this supposed "white privilege"
White privilege doesn't exist except when talking about diversity, affirmative action, or programs to make up for past discrimination.

Let's eliminate special favors based upon any race - that is the only way to stop the hatred.
What a crock of shit.

When did JL change his mind about keeping the "white race" clean?
What a crock of shit.

When did JL change his mind about keeping the "white race" clean? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He is campaigning for DOTY.
  • Old-T
  • 09-09-2015, 11:13 AM
Let's eliminate special favors based upon any race - that is the only way to stop the hatred. Originally Posted by DSK
Hard to argue with that. The difficulty is what some see as "special favors", others see as "equal treatment". EQUAL is not the same as FAIR. We have had this discussion before on this board, but too often the different sides just dig into their entrenched positions even more deeply. How we word the definition of "equal treatment" makes all the difference in the world who it does or does not favor.

Again, I love the concept--just not sure how to implement it.
  • DSK
  • 09-09-2015, 01:49 PM
Hard to argue with that. The difficulty is what some see as "special favors" others see as "equal treatment". EQUAL is not the same as FAIR. We have had this discussion before on this board, but too often the different sides just dig into their entrenched positions even more deeply. How we word the definition of "equal treatment" makes all the difference in the world who it does or does not favor.

Again, I love the concept--just not sure how to implement it. Originally Posted by Old-T
I'm not sure how to implement it either. I'm hoping someone can come up with a way to do it that everyone can live with. I can understand how black people feel that they have been discriminated against - but a poor white bastard living paycheck to paycheck is probably going to be a little short on empathy.

The reason I bring it up is I feel that was the original stated aim, and was something that fair minded whites bought into initially - even things up and after a certain period, eliminate special favors. Unfortunately, it seems like it is going to go on forever, and their is nothing in it for anyone except the ones who benefit, and they don't want to let go.

Thanks for your comments.
Atomic's will help you out JL.
no one has a harder life than a white man in the U.S.
hahahaha, that's some funny shit there!!!
Our government perpetuates the racial divide by acting like they are keeping score rather than to eliminate any references to race. If we are truly to be a race neutral nation we must first start with our government.
  • Old-T
  • 09-10-2015, 04:06 PM
hahahaha, that's some funny shit there!!! Originally Posted by southtown4488
Our government perpetuates the racial divide by acting like they are keeping score rather than to eliminate any references to race. If we are truly to be a race neutral nation we must first start with our government. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

The problem is actually summarized very nicely in these two comments.

Too many RWers refuse to believe that the playing field is systemically unleveled for many groups, and yes, the government should be involved in cases of systemic bias--such as schools in the south in the 1960s, or some less subtle but sill immoral practices today.

Too many LWers refuse to believe that much of the bad things that happen to minority individuals is based upon how they act, not their minority grouping.

We won't really make a lot of progress until both sides meet a lot closer to the middle than they are, and both sides acknowledge that THEIR Wacko fringe has a bunch of bigots hiding out there. Sadly, I don't expect to see a lot of great strides any time soon. Just read this board and the people willing to meet in the middle get scarcer and scarcer. Most on here really do only see/acknowledge the evils of the "other side".
  • DSK
  • 09-10-2015, 09:02 PM
hahahaha, that's some funny shit there!!! Originally Posted by southtown4488
Our government truly hates white men.I'm ok with that as long as it hates liberal white men, also.
  • DSK
  • 09-10-2015, 09:05 PM
An example of black revenge and racism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY
Our government truly hates white men.I'm ok with that as long as it hates liberal white men, also. Originally Posted by DSK
Personally, I only hate Welshers!

I can tolerate everyone else!
the NWO's ultimate homogenized race.

An example of black revenge and racism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY Originally Posted by DSK

The same 0zombie crap is happening in the USA...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY