Hillary, I wopuld love to debate (Trump)!!!

get ur popcorn ready.. . . Hillary vs The Orangutan!!!

Of course she would, they're friends. It's Cruz, Carson, Walker, Fiorina, and other GOP candidates she doesn't stand a chance against.
What is "wopuld"?

Originally Posted by southtown4488
Her lies against his insults. Something for everyone, lol.

Jim
Of course she would, they're friends. It's Cruz, Carson, Walker, Fiorina, and other GOP candidates she doesn't stand a chance against. Originally Posted by filbone
Im pretty sure they no longer consider each other friends.
Cruz??? hahaha, right
Carson and Fiorina are good debaters . . . Walker comes across as an extra from The Walking Dead.
What is "wopuld"? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
That's a new illiterate libtard word. They're so arrogant, they think they don't need spellcheck ! The pendejos !

Originally Posted by southtown4488
Oh Goody ! That means will get to see her go into meltdown and repeat " I DID NOT..." over and over ! Yawn ! It will be fun to see her lying ass get exposed on national TV like Slick Willy was when he said " I did not... have sex with that woman...Miz. bLewisnky" !!!!
Im pretty sure they no longer consider each other friends.
Cruz??? hahaha, right
Carson and Fiorina are good debaters . . . Walker comes across as an extra from The Walking Dead. Originally Posted by southtown4488

Actually you got half of that wrong,

But that's to be expected from some one as ignorant as you.
theres always a cunt a two that can only criticize spelling, as if this was a classroom.

The fact that Republicunts hate the Clintons so much, is all the more reason to vote for her.
theres always a cunt a two that can only criticize spelling, as if this was a classroom.

The fact that Republicunts hate the Clintons so much, is all the more reason to vote for her. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Yeah that's the attitude.

Jim
Shit! I just wanted to know what the meaning of the word "wopuld" is. It's in the title of the thread, for crying out loud! How can you reply to a thread when the title doesn't make any sense?

And, what is "ur"? Is that like "eeeeburrrr"?
You cowards don't have the balls to actually nominate Trump cause you know Hillary would teach that clown a lesson.
You cowards don't have the balls to actually nominate Trump cause you know Hillary would teach that clown a lesson. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Ooooh, now you've done it. Nobody calls me a coward. Next thing you know, you'll be double-daring us.
Ooooh, now you've done it. Nobody calls me a coward. Next thing you know, you'll be double-daring us. Originally Posted by filbone
I triple dog dare u
  • DSK
  • 09-10-2015, 01:28 PM
You cowards don't have the balls to actually nominate Trump cause you know Hillary would teach that clown a lesson. Originally Posted by southtown4488
I know you think you can easily beat Mr. Trump, but he is more appealing than you think. Unfortunately, Hillary is getting too many negatives. She is just not as gifted as Bill. I think Bernie or Uncle Joe would be tougher to beat.