MAJOR COFFEE CHAIN: Won’t Let Cop Use It’s Toilet Because …

They are fucking douche nozzels...

Here’s a place you shouldn’t buy any more of your coffee from.

A Starbucks in downtown Philadelphia was at the center of controversy on Tuesday when a story was posted to Facebook revealing that a “liberal” clerk recently refused to let a city police officer use the restroom.
On his Facebook page, officer Joe Leighthardt, a Sergeant on the Philly force, posted the frustrating experience of one of his fellow officers. It wasn’t long before thousands of comments built up on Leighthardt‎’s post.
The officer, who remains nameless, told Sgt. Leighthardt about his mistreatment by the barista at the Starbucks at 1301 Chestnut Street, saying, “This is the world cops live in anymore. It’s hip for this generation to berate and totally disrespect cops in front of the public and praise cop killers as the heroes of they’re [sic] time.”

See "EKIM" driving the bus? union jobber...

See "EKIM" driving the bus? union jobber...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
first of all, Starbucks coffee sucks. McDonalds has better coffee. second, Texas is a CHL state and soon to be open carry. i'll just have to get the old .44 Mag out and go get a shittty cup of Starfucks coffee just to see what happens.

and third. EKIM's original "Chimp" .. which "clearly" is racist and mean spirited and derogatory of me to post, will be replaced by the much more liberal approved and politically correct ..

Burglars steal toilets from local doughnut shop. Cops have nothing to go on.
Is this like the guy who raised $5K on gofundme because he said black lives matter supporters vandalized his truck, only to learn he did it all himself. Jesus Christ. You people will believe fucking anything.
Is this like the guy who raised $5K on gofundme because he said black lives matter supporters vandalized his truck, only to learn he did it all himself. Jesus Christ. You people will believe fucking anything. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Better watch out woomby ! Some of your lib buddies there in Arkansas might do the same thing there and start restricting your volume of clients and work down at the 'holes ! You might be having to go back to being a "lot lizard" at the truck stops there in Arkansas to make some money ! Once again, it a LIB restricting " free trade " .
  • WTF
  • 09-22-2015, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Refusing service to a Police officer is bad but refusing service to a Gay person is OK and will get Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee to show up at your rally!

ftr...I think refusing service to either bad.
Burglars steal toilets from local doughnut shop. Cops have nothing to go on. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Film at 11:00 .
Refusing service to a Police officer is bad but refusing service to a Gay person is OK and will get Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee to show up at your rally!

ftr...I think refusing service to either bad. Originally Posted by WTF
And therein lies the conservative hypocrisy in full bloom.
And therein lies the conservative hypocrisy in full bloom. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You know, it's really hard to fathom that you are even more stupid than WPF.
You know, it's really hard to fathom that you are even more stupid than WPF. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So he has your vote for DOTY in this year's poll ?
Yes, I think Assup's reign is over. But he still has his Lifetime Achievement award to fall back on.
All I know is at my age, if I drink a cup of Starbucks Coffee, I will pee for three days straight.
  • Old-T
  • 09-22-2015, 06:38 PM

ftr...I think refusing service to either bad. Originally Posted by WTF
What if it is a gay cop?
  • WTF
  • 09-22-2015, 06:51 PM
What if it is a gay cop? Originally Posted by Old-T
A gay Cop told to get his Wedding cake somewhere else

Our Tea Party brothers have so twisted themselves up in a knot they may wind up kissing their own asses!
You know, it's really hard to fathom that you are even more stupid than WPF. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah, but WombatRaper is a forced stupid whereas WPF's stupidity flows naturally.

Yes, I think Assup's reign is over. But he still has his Lifetime Achievement award to fall back on. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I wish I could SUPER Ignore Wombatraper. Some threads I scroll through pages of collapsed responses.