Oh, By The Way.......Since Black Lives Matter........

You like many other repugs just don't the concept of Black Lives matter? Let me ask you a question- AIDS day is 12-1-2015- should I assume if we don't designate a day for a specific disease that the disease doesn't matter? You ever heard of a walk for Congestive Heart Failure? yet thousands of people die from CHF each year, but surely you heard of AIDS, Cancer and Diabetes walk?
If you think the amount of black deaths by the hands o white cops are mere coincidence than keep drinking the bleach.
Yeh, black deaths at the hands of white cops. What's that up to now? About 1/2 of 1/10 of 1/20 percent.
The should unleash the same zombie virus that they unleashed at Reliant Stadium but in Chicago and be done with it.
  • DSK
  • 09-22-2015, 09:16 PM
You like many other repugs just don't the concept of Black Lives matter? Let me ask you a question- AIDS day is 12-1-2015- should I assume if we don't designate a day for a specific disease that the disease doesn't matter? You ever heard of a walk for Congestive Heart Failure? yet thousands of people die from CHF each year, but surely you heard of AIDS, Cancer and Diabetes walk?
If you think the amount of black deaths by the hands o white cops are mere coincidence than keep drinking the bleach. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Is there any white city in the whole world where white people shoot and kill eight people a day, and wound 48 - without a fucking war going on?
If you think the amount of black deaths by the hands o white cops are mere coincidence than keep drinking the bleach. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Call your lawyer, you lying bag of shit.
Is there any white city in the whole world where white people shoot and kill eight people a day, and wound 48 - without a fucking war going on? Originally Posted by DSK
Yeah you ever heard of Germany- various cities globally have high crime rates- actually there's probably not one black person in the Soviet Union- check out their crime rate- it will astonish you.
Yeh, black deaths at the hands of white cops. What's that up to now? About 1/2 of 1/10 of 1/20 percent. Originally Posted by Jackie S
One is too many. At least it would be if it were your son...
Yeah you ever heard of Germany- various cities globally have high crime rates- actually there's probably not one black person in the Soviet Union- check out their crime rate- it will astonish you. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Why don't you go there? I'm sure they'd be happier to have you than we are, WeeEndowed1.911", you lying bag of shit.
But would it be wrong of me to pray for just one more, in hmm I don't know Allen TX.
" ...just don't the concept...." ? Having another libtard, frothing-at-the-mouth moment there WE ? !!!
Nice try at trying to deflect the thread from the OP's original subject.
SO do you refer you're "homies" to the same "LIE-yer that you used to give JCM a "vacation" ? As well as that worked, some of those "homies" might come looking for you when they can't get off the charges and have to do their full bit for their thuggery ! They won't care that you are "born again" !!!
Why don't you go there? I'm sure they'd be happier to have you than we are, WeeEndowed1.911", you lying bag of shit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
***yawn** Same old tired attacks COG? If you are trying to be funny- you're not amusing anyone- you have used the same dry lines over and over! You call me a liar? Oh the audacity- especially coming from a man who said he had inside knowledge that Perry would win the GOP nomination and defeat Obama in 2012?
Also, do you realize this is a whore board and not a court of law you fucking moron. When you had your 15 sessions and those ladies told you had good you are sexually you probably believed them didn't you? Newsflash- everyone lies here you stupid POS. Also, what grown man calls him cute? How gay!!! Oh and you and Dirty Dog stop liking your own comments idiot- that's so gay as well!!!
Is there any white city in the whole world where white people shoot and kill eight people a day, and wound 48 - without a fucking war going on? Originally Posted by DSK
Here's some data for you:

World Map / World Top Ten / Top Ten Countries With Highest Reported Crime Rates

Top Ten Countries With Highest Reported Crime Rates

More Sharing Services

Print

Free

Email

Download

Description : Map showing World top ten countries with highest reported crime rates.Disclaimer
Close
Disclaimer : All efforts have been made to make this image accurate. However Compare Infobase Limited,its directors and employees do not own any responsibility for the correctness or authenticity of the same. Copyright Notice

What's New?

Top Ten Business and Economy Maps Top Ten Demography Maps Top Ten Geography Maps Top Ten Defence Maps Top Ten Agriculture Maps Top Ten Environment Maps Other Top Ten

WORLD TOP 10:
Countries with highest reported crime rates:
(According to Total persons brought into formal contact with the police and/or criminal justice system, all crimes) RANKCOUNTRYCount: (2011)1United States of America12,408,8992Germany2,112 ,8433France1,172,5474Russian Federation1,041,3405Italy900,8 706Canada628,9207Chile611,3228 Poland521,9429Spain377,96510Ne therlands372,305
Definition: "Formal Contact" with the police and/or criminal justice system may include persons suspected, or arrested or cautioned.
SOURCE: UNITED NATIONS OFFICE ON DRUGS & CRIME

The crime-rates map shows the world top ten countries with the highest reported crime rate.This map tells us about the number of crimes that took place per 100,000 people.

Data indicated on the map of countries with the highest reported crime rates is based on house hold surveys, hospital and insurance records, FIR recorded by police or by law enforcement agencies.

Map of countries with the highest reported crime rates clearly indicates that countries of Europe and America are the least safe countries in the world. Asia even though not that economically sound is far safer as compared to the ten countries listed on this map United States with 11,877,218 is the most unsafe country in this list while India, with 1,764,630 is the safest.