Booming in Amarillo

There are a few AMPs been popped up in the last few years. I drove by one that is about to open (Sun Spa on N. Hughes St,). It would be nice if someone TOFTT would let us know how their experience was.
Guess you can do it.
Lol right. 19 day old account and 1 post. Asking for someone to TOFTT.
Lol right. 19 day old account and 1 post. Asking for someone to TOFTT. Originally Posted by Jason2319
My thoughts exactly
F*ck y'all, I'll check it out myself next time I'm in town and I'll keep the deets to myself!!!
F*ck y'all, I'll check it out myself next time I'm in town and I'll keep the deets to myself!!! Originally Posted by 2please
The only one that got Fucked on that remark was you.The guys on here are a much better asset to you- than you are to them Mr 2 post.
You're right Mr. Raild, they're a better asset because they've been here longer and contributed more to this platform. But, at one point they were a newbie like me. No need to criticize any newbies for attempting to join this community. I expected some level of camaraderie, but, I guess I was wrong.
All these ‘men’ think their shit don’t stink 2please. Unfortunately they reek
I expected some level of camaraderie
And you will get that in time as you contribute, but "F*ck y'all" is not a good start. Check out some places and write some encounter reports and it will all fall in place.
You're right Mr. Raild, they're a better asset because they've been here longer and contributed more to this platform. But, at one point they were a newbie like me. No need to criticize any newbies for attempting to join this community. I expected some level of camaraderie, but, I guess I was wrong. Originally Posted by 2please
My advice would be to ask for intel on the place or girl/girls you are interested in seeing or visiting instead of suggesting for someone to TOFTT for you.

Most of us are happy to share.

I don't think anyone was criticizing you but I would say if you are going to get all sensitive about a comment ECCIE may not be the right place for you.
Busternutzs is the biggest pussy around so I wouldn’t listen to his pussy ass. He thinks he’s a mod or something.
Right cuz you would know
I'm gonna go check out this place. Stay tuned