reflections on the hobby

I just wanted to give a BIG kuddos to our mods on here...thanks for keeping the schoolyard safe!!!

And a thanks to the hobbyists and providers on here....we are all in this together so we gotta be good schoolchildren and play nice and helpful to each other!!!!

I have been around a long time lol..and I love this life and the people I have met!!

I luv all yall....whether yall like me or not!!!

I have had some interesting experiences and learned alot on the journey... keep eye out for my "book" one day LOL!!

A couple funny experiences for my book:
in new mexico i had an indian gent w hair to his butt..It was beautiful and thick.. he would give me a back n body massage using only his hair!!
and
in missoula montana i had to keep a suitcase w extra clothes in my car..the agency didnt screen,so sometimes i would ditch out of an outcall half-dressed!

share some of your stories

This board needs to be fun again!!!!!
+1

You have always shown kindness and class.
thanks sugar

i bet there are several guys on here who could write an interesting book...you/ERPaul/Unique And several others lol
Yeah, could write a book.
Would take a couple cases of whiskey though. And it wouldn't sell cause each page would be mostly redacted.
But remembering the smiles is itself something to smile about.
Damn, bring another case.
my book is gonna be like a Chicken SOup for the soul book

i am even gonna insert unique restaurants and sightseeing places ive experienced into it
Once upon a time I lost a boot!

Ever cut a whole in the mask upon request for one who was terrified of covid

There is a hotel housekeeper who inherited anal beads a nipple clamps
lol good one Stacey!

I left a drawer full of toys and my bestest strapon in Columbia Mo
the desk clerk called me and ask if i had left anything...well at that moment i wasnt aware i had left the toys so i said no i hadnt.... then i go look in my suitcase...oops!!! i never called her back OR went back to that hotel!

about 8 years ago i had a special client of 68 years take me to his high school reunion..it was held at a bowling alley in summer in new orleans.... he had me wear a tight see thru white wifebeater and daisy dukes...he told them i was his sugar baby..he was 68 and i was about 49 then......lol.... the old biddies he went to school with were gossiping about me all night lol!!!
Lol awesome and funny stories
thanks sugar

i bet there are several guys on here who could write an interesting book...you/ERPaul/Unique And several others lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
You're welcome but naw..those guys are much more exciting than me..but I do have some exciting breaking news for youhttps://shawneemissionpost.com/2020/09/10/shawnee-city-council-to-consider-hawaiian-bros-island-grill-on-shawnee-mission-parkway-100868/
https://shawneemissionpost.com/2020/...arkway-100868/

Believe this is just east of SMP and Quivera.
...Believe this is just east of SMP and Quivera. Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Is that like western Kansas where tumbleweeds are car sized?

But, yes we are a community, at least those of us that treat it as such, are part of.

Here's a tidbit of mine...
Who would have thought that after a date, changing the tire of a gal's car, during a snowstorm, in three inches of snow, would result in a friendship that's run for more than a dozen years, and that's separate than the bcd.

i bet there are several guys on here who could write an interesting book...you/ERPaul/Unique And several others lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

I've had a few. There are 2 hotels close by, same name. Was given the address on the north part of town, she was at the south one. A date with a gal where we played with a watermelon ( what a mess that turned out to be, but it was fun.) Went to meet a young ebony lady. Knocked on her door, She came out in the hallway with only panties on, telling me that her sister is inside and got the shit beat out of her and was going to take her to the hospital. I told her to take care of her sister and I got the hell out of there. About 15 minutes later, she calls and tells me to come on up and that she dropped her sister off at the hospital. I could write a book on the legend DallasRain with all the fun times we have had. Your the bestest. See ya twister mate!!
Hopefully I get to find out about you one day.

KCGator
mmmm wizard..i luv that place..yummmm

kcgater ill be there soon

carpenter n paul...yes lots of good stories-yall rock

stacey lost a boot?? hmmmmmmm lol
I’m rarely on here anymore. Hopefully you still have my number.

KCGator