implants !?? Breast, not dental!! Lol Does anyone know anyone who has gotten them

Do guys really like girls that have fake breast? I’m just curious because I’m tired of hearing about it ! So like my breast aren’t horrible but I have had kids. I am a mother & I breastfed several years ago. Has anyone here ever been with a girl w implants, saline bags? Or whatever else is used? I personally never have met anyone with fake breast. Wondering what they feel like ? Surely not natural right or has someone met a girl or guy with natural feeling fake breast lol any info helps

Uploading a pic of myself take a Poll? Who thinks I really even need them ?
You are going to get a wide range of responses. First, you don’t ‘need’ them. Some guys are boob guys (me) and will prefer women with more on top. Some don’t care if they are fake but others prefer natural to fake regardless of size. I’d talk to girls who have done this and get their opinion. I’ve been with girls with fake natural feeling ones and others that are hard as a rock, and most guys do prefer those that appear natural.
Do guys really like girls that have fake breast?

It depends, more on that below. But Guy (above) has a good take on that.

Has anyone here ever been with a girl w implants, saline bags?
yes. A couple of my favs have augmentation (gummy). Saline is out, Gummy is the in thing as of several yrs ago.

I personally never have met anyone with fake breast.
Are you sure, you'd be surprised.

Wondering what they feel like ? Surely not natural right or has someone met a girl or guy with natural feeling fake breast lol any info helps
Yes can feel natural, but that depends on material and how good the surgeon is. Originally Posted by Sonara
Sonara,
I've seen all types of work from excellent to poor. The two issues are material used, and the surgeon. You want minimal scar tissue after and that's entirely on the surgeon. I've seen work that should be done over and you do not want to go through that. The better surgeons are quite expensive.
Consider asking some of the local gals if you can do some breast worship. The two favs I mention I can't really tell except that the scars are quite faint. Scar maintenance for a few months afterwards is required.
Great pic. I am definitely one that loves how the fake ones look.
Im a below the woman's waist man its where I do my best work.
So that being said I prefer natural always over man mades.
They are hard and always afraid Im gonna pop one!
Lmao
Nattys all the way...rarely will I see a provider with bolt ons...just my preference. Yours look great!
Thank you guys I told her the same thing! Sonara you aren’t a insecure type.

Please don’t do that to your self ��

Don’t let someone under appreciate you based on Boobs size !!!!
I love your picture! I don't think you need them, but if you do, go for lift not size.
Just my opinion because it looks like you're perfect, size wise.
One true story of a popular lady in KC whose name I have forgotten. She was a guest of the Kansas DOC at the time. She was playing volleyball one day, went to return the ball with her chest, the ball hit square on one of her breasts and broke the bag. DOC refused to allow any kind of state medical care. In the end, the bag was removed by the doctor who put it in, pro bono. I don't think another was installed. In the end quite a mess, over all. Lost any kind of contact afterward. Some readers may know who I am speaking of.

Many men will attest to seeing bad "boob jobs". That is rock hard, a huge "valley" or both. Again, quite the mess! Quite unnatural!

I don't care for boob jobs myself. I have been around the block a time or two. I am mature enough to know shit happens in child birth and breast feeding. The alternative requires MUCH consideration and thought . . . is it really worth it? One consideration is the maintenance. I have been told, don't know, the boobs have to be redone every 10 years . . . if true, THINK HARD!

Frankly, you should be patting yourself on the back for breast feeding the whole term. I will commend you on that if no one else will!!! Give yourself an "atta girl" for me!!!!!

Finally, after my 85 yo mother passed, my sister was told our mother had a boob job. She told me and my brother. Neither of us had any idea. Totally secret. We three were like "MOM?"
One other comment, and it’s a general comment to all ladies here and not directed at you (as I’ve neither seen nor read about you personally). You will add more to your success by perfecting your TCB and IOP skills than you will going under the knife. There are more guys here that would pick a girl that has your chest but is on-time, fresh, clean, responsive, fair priced and makes him feel like a king and a stud than there are guys on here that would settle for sub-par on all those things but perfect tits. Again, not saying you are lacking in skills, just saying even a ‘boob guy’ like me doesn’t put that as his top criteria in ladies.
Curious what TCB & IOP are now. I’m glad to see people responded to this. Lots of great insight here. A lift is appropriate good news. I have seen them and they aren’t hanging low or flat either. Again at least you’re a real hooker & not a scammer! Guys can really meet you without having to pay a deposit etc. men should appreciate what women do more is my opinion. Men should also be more mature like dumars says and consider that breastfeeding does this to a woman’s breast. I think it’s very important for everyone to remember Nobody is perfect. No matter what anyone thinks everyone has some type of flaw. If it only needs cosmetic help you’re in luck we see smiling faces we don’t see intentions. Some individuals are so messed up on the inside they can’t be helped. I know you personally and I know how sweet of a person you are. I’m glad you aren’t a evil witch ��♀️
Thank you everyone for the positive insight✔️✔️✔️
I love to hear what men have to say about things only women have to deal with ❤️❤️ The comments & constructive criticism are always encouraged. This is how I perfect my craft❤️❤️❤️Trust I want to not only meet but exceed the expectation ❤️❤️of what it’s like to be with a hot soccer mom ❤️❤️
I thought TCB and IOP were well known.TCB is taking care of business. Prompt replies, on time, dependable, clear communication, etc. IOP is illusion of passion. Basically really enjoying it or great at faking that you are.
Some folks like implants. Some folks don't. Some folks don't care.

Poorly done implants are awful. Implants often don't age well, and as time moves on, breasts often fill out without implants(because almost everyone gains weight).

My suggestion to you is to go to a strip club(like the outhouse) with some male friends. Interact with the dancers(some are natural, some aren't). Feel them up.

Then watch the fellas that you are with interact with the dancers.

Dancers with implants make more money. For me, I'd choose a provider without every time there was a choice.
Sit on my face and we'll talk about it.