Ever thought about RETIRING?

How will you go?
Not retiring
Not retiring Originally Posted by rockerrick
We will all retire , trust me on that one ...
I take it you will slip away quietly then...
I want to die hobbying. But on an up stoke so I get a free down stoke!
How will you go? Originally Posted by fun2come
Well damn man... Here I thought I might find a thread devoted to a few of the OIOs that need to go.....
Well damn man... Here I thought I might find a thread devoted to a few of the OIOs that need to go..... Originally Posted by Whispers
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself and RockerRick, we are more than happy to accomodate any exodus you wish to make,

hehe...I said "hard-on"...
I want to die hobbying. But on an up stoke so I get a free down stoke! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Quietly but grunting, noted ...
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself and RockerRick, we are more than happy to accomodate any exodus you wish to make,

hehe...I said "hard-on"... Originally Posted by junkweed
I'm not going anywhere, I'll be wrecking this place til the day I die
It ain't retiring if you ain't getting paid...it's kicking a habit.
It ain't retiring if you ain't getting paid...it's kicking a habit. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
truth.
Well damn man... Here I thought I might find a thread devoted to a few of the OIOs that need to go..... Originally Posted by Whispers
I think it was, love.
I think it was, love. Originally Posted by chelseabean
WOW, now I know what is WRONG with me....
I have chelsea bean(s) in my head...

That explains it all... no wonder ....

Retire along now .... out you go ....

Sorry W to disappoint you again ....
Oh come on. He kind of set himself up for that. I'm the bad guy for perpetrating the better burn? He tried to derail your thread first. But seriously, no harm for mongers who cling desperately to teenage girls for their self worth was intended. I assure you. Making fun of someone's age is about as dim-witted as making fun of someone who's dead. We all have to go there.
You retire from your job... When you seriously consider retiring as a 'thing' from a SHMB... its time to step away from the keyboard