Encounter: *(*)(*)* Experiencing the Hawaiian Essence in SoCal - Jasmine Flowers *(*)(*)* ((Pics on OH2))

User ID: 103861

Date: 06/27/2019

Name: JASMINEofHOUSTON23

Phone: PM on ECCIE
Email Address: PM on ECCIE
URL (Profile or Bio Page): Refer ROS

City: Santa Ana
State: California

Address: Nice 3 Star Hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Check ROS for details
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes

Hair Length and Color: Beautiful long Brunette hair ; Neatly done ; Well maintained
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed

Physical Description:
Jasmine’s pics in her Bio are very appropriate, real and accurate.
Age - In her late 20s ; Height – around 5’7” ; Weight – around 140 - 145lbs ; Mixed (Half Spaniard ; Half Native-American)

Beautiful face ; Lovely warm smile ; silky tanned soft skin ; Gorgeous MMs ; Those Boobs are just too amazing – 34DDD ; Nicely done by the surgeon !! Worth a Handful and Mouthful. Lol.
Clean bare lovely pussy ; Amazing Booty !! And, on top of all this, she has a very soft and pleasant voice !

Few Piercings ; A nice beautiful tattoo on her right thigh ; Excellent TCB, very perfect as I like, a rarity these days. I hope every provider has her level of TCB.
Very clean and sophisticated, very pleasant, carries herself very well. Not a Time-waster, very professional ; not a Clock watcher at all.

Overall – a Lovely Hot Woman !!
((Read more in the ROS)).

Recommendation: YES – Don’t Miss the Experience with this Lovely lady !
  • TC75
  • 07-17-2019, 01:02 AM
That's a nice piece of work brother!
Great review SD, and very detailed encounter. Makes us all feel like we were watching from the sidelines!
Thanks TC and Hector !! Much appreciated !
Darn good review SD. You knocked it out of the park.
Thanks Bud ! Thanks for taking time out to go thru my Review !

Darn good review SD. You knocked it out of the park. Originally Posted by Stevensegal