NCNS: Cherity

Not sure if this is the correct way to post this, since I am new, but I did read the NCNS Sticky. I understand that some have had positive experiences w/her, but she was a NCNS when I tried to book w/her several weeks ago (before she apparently left NOLA for a few weeks) & I now see her ads again. No phone call later, no nothing. I drove 45 mins. to Kenner & then she doesn't pick up her phone. Eventually saw someone else so I didn't waste a half-tank of gas.
She did the same thing to me.
DITO, Cherity runs ads with another girl Cassie, who looks like Cherity younger sister. I travel through New Orleans every other week or so, and have called Cherity twice while driving through. Told she was at a hotel off Veterans once got to exit tried to call for hotel name and location and she never answered the phone again. Sat in BB parking lot for about 15 minutes waiting for call back. Second time she gave me name of hotel off veterans, low end establishment close to Williams, once again tried calling back for room number and she never answered. At no time did she ever call back with any type of appology or excuse. I see she id back on Backpage running ads agains so Dawgs beware, this could be a big waste of time.
  • lat
  • 04-18-2012, 04:19 AM
I saw her about three months ago I had no problem her pics are her I see now she has put on some weight , it was a low end hotel off vets. And service was pretty good of course she is not GFE ! I ask for the thongs and glass heels she open the door with that over all if it wasn't for the weight gain I would go back ?
The biggest problem with girls like this is they have ZERO business approach. If you answer the phone, and it is a potential client that is responding to your ad, and you are not taking calls, then tell the guy, I am sorry, but I am not taking calls anymore tonight. That way, the dawg can look for another place to bury his bone. I think it was "Lake Front Guy", that mentioned how most of these backpage girls, that run low rates and opperate out of cheap motels just use the parking lots to stack clients, and sort them out based on how much they are spending when they show up. If you call back, and you are interested in the $100 special, and another guy just arrived and called 2 minutes before you and he wants 30 minutes at $150, then she has already told him come on up, and is not answering her phone when you call.
most of these backpage girls, that run low rates and opperate out of cheap motels just use the parking lots to stack clients, and sort them out based on how much they are spending when they show up. If you call back, and you are interested in the $100 special, and another guy just arrived and called 2 minutes before you and he wants 30 minutes at $150, then she has already told him come on up, and is not answering her phone when you call. Originally Posted by GOOD TIME CHARLIE
Absolutely. A provider will only be interested in the half hour/special price guy if she can't book someone else offering more $. This is an inherent problem for guys like me that try to keep things affordable.

It's entirely predictable and a common occurrence when dealing with other "contractors" like roofers who keeping blowing off your $300 roof patch request so they can keep cashing 20K checks for bigger jobs. The only recourse is consistently outing them as often as possible on sites like these.

As such, Cherity's rep is deservedly in the dumpster.