City: Tyler
State: Texas
Address: Troup Hwy
Activities: BBBJ, HJ, K9, COT
$ Hhr
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty girl. A little heavier than pics, which probably aren’t her, but are somewhat similar. C cups, a few tats, 5’1”
Recommendation: Yes
just a warning to others, I would of posted my own review before, but I kinda forgot, also important as she is on eccie now, but she is most likely pimped so be careful. I had a session with her a few weeks ago that she cut short, and when I got out the door there were 2 dudes waiting in a car right in front of the door, which just screamed suspicious to me cause it was the only car in that area of the parking lot and it was directly in front of the door.
  • JJ69
  • 10-16-2018, 10:51 AM
She’s definitely pimped. Made an appointment, and arrived at the location to see a sketchy guy come out of her room, right before she gave the room #. I understand he could have been there on business, but he definitely looked like a pimp. I cancelled at that time.
I know her. I haven't heard anything as for her being pimped but the pics are definitely her, might be older since I know she's gained weight and was let go from TimeOut because of it .
She definitely is pimped, she also cut my time short and said I better go because he said so? And I was like who? She said the guy outside.
What a shame.