For EVERYONES safety...

I think all members should have to provide their Identification to staff to PROVE they are 18+ and even old enough to be here.

I blocked someone on Twitter who said he found me on here. He said he was underage. BLOCK BLOCK BLOCKETY BLOCK BLOCK

For everyone's safety I think all members should have to produce proof of age...not just the whores.

Can we have assurances that EVERYONE on this board is 18+? Can y'all put that in place to be sure there are NO folks underage on a hooker board?
you are jumping to a false conclusion.

just because he said he found you here, doesn't mean he logged in, was a member, etc.. a simple Google search can link you to this site. and by the way, he may have just said he was underage, that doesn't make it so. we have plenty of active Trolls who would make up something like that. could have been LE setting a trap.. ECCIE can't block every negative transaction that might occur.
tin foil hat time........
That aint going to happen

Maybe get out of the business
Prove who you are to staff of fly hooker sight very risky many sights don't safe guard info and who at eccie that that time.
2. Don't see the under age agree with one it bag enough some cops only use key words in stings that do that to get a deal.
  • Kiki7
  • 09-30-2019, 10:46 AM
I agree
Prove who you are to staff of fly hooker sight very risky many sights don't safe guard info and who at eccie that that time.
2. Don't see the under age agree with one it bag enough some cops only use key words in stings that do that to get a deal. Originally Posted by Ripmany

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Scroll...keep on scrolling...

Rule #24 should apply to all members to make sure EVERYONE is 21+

This is a hooker review board.
EVERYONE should be verified 21+ (as per rule 24...I say 18 but I'm not the boss...so 21+ it is) or they should not be allowed to have access. Period.

In the name of ending sex trafficking, could we get the men verified through staff so we KNOW everyone here is 18+?

It is the responsible thing to do...make sure there are NOT any folks under 18. Don't ya think?

Rule #24 - Age verification exists on ECCIE Worldwide. Our female members must be 21 or older to participate in our forums, and as such will be asked to provide proof in the form of government-issued photo identification (drivers license, ID cards, passport) To qualify for an upgraded female account you will be asked to provide additional information. Ask a member of the staff for further details.
That aint going to happen

Maybe get out of the business Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Good to know you're not worried about folks UNDER 18 being on here. That says so much about your character.

Maybe get out of the business? LMFAO
NO

It was nice chatting with you. However, I do not wish to communicate with you in the future. Bye now gotyour6.

Most dudes in Austin don't care if they to........staff edit.....SMI. They love to brag about it just like I did until I finally realized that my behavior was evil and had to stop. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
This says so much. SO MUCH.

It's disgusting
It is important everyone follow the rules all the time.

Gabrielle, you mention you were contacted via Twitter. That has nothing to do with this board, he could tell you anything
Good to know you're not worried about folks UNDER 18 being on here. That says so much about your character.

Maybe get out of the business? LMFAO
NO

It was nice chatting with you. However, I do not wish to communicate with you in the future. Bye now gotyour6. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Mkay,
Run along and find some money.
Your rent will be due soon.
Need to pay the fees for your website too.
Hosting is five dollars a year lol
Mkay,
Run along and find some money.
Your rent will be due soon.
Need to pay the fees for your website too.
Hosting is five dollars a year lol Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Um...everyones rent/mortgage is going to be due soon. And most people work to pay it. I'm not seeing your point here? Are you somehow trying to insult me because my bills are due?

"Find some money" dude I work hard AF for my money. I'm a hard worker. Still not seeing the insult?

Oooo you hard worker you!

And the he could tell you anything...just stop...this has NOTHING to do with the point that this is a fucking hooker review board...and everyone should be of age...VERIFIED 18+ PERIOD

ALL MEMBERS SHOULD HAVE TO VERIFY THEIR AGE IN THE SAME MANNER WHORES DO.

I've already asked you to not talk to me. Please stop. I no longer wish to communicate with you.
Then you should find the ignore feature and use it!
Or just learn restraint.