Teachers going Sugar Baby

SSaw this on a real-world news feed. Seemed hobby related so here it is.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/teac...145919281.html
  • Old-T
  • 10-02-2019, 08:25 AM
Not really anything new. Teachers have been underpaid and under funded forever. I've met many who moonlighted because they had to, this is no different really.
Teachers have been underpaid and under funded forever. Originally Posted by Old-T
Very true, teachers need to be paid more money especially in the public school system; simply not fair for what they provide to the kids of today who will be ' tomorrow's leaders'; or perhaps I am biased as we have several in the family... or both..

SSaw this on a real-world news feed. Seemed hobby related so here it is.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/teac...145919281.html Originally Posted by ICU 812
I do not know if this is everyone's experience I can only speak for myself but over 30 years in this ballgame coupled with several years being a single male on two swinger sites back in my youthful days before I hit 45 I always found that for some reason some of the best times ( paid or free) between the two options above that both teachers and nurses for some reason are at the top of their game with punctuality, service levels and their BCD can be very ' fun and nasty'; in a good way
Very true, teachers need to be paid more money especially in the public school system; simply not fair for what they provide to the kids of today who will be ' tomorrow's leaders'; or perhaps I am biased as we have several in the family... or both..

I do not know if this is everyone's experience I can only speak for myself but over 30 years in this ballgame coupled with several years being a single male on two swinger sites back in my youthful days before I hit 45 I always found that for some reason some of the best times ( paid or free) between the two options above that both teachers and nurses for some reason are at the top of their game with punctuality, service levels and their BCD can be very ' fun and nasty'; in a good way Originally Posted by KosherCowboy
Better idea stop allow people to pulling down there pants even married people and it fix teachers.
This really depends on where you are, my ex makes well over 6 figures as a teacher, but she put forth the effort every summer to take classes so she is at the max before going PhD. Another thing to consider (you learn a lot, knowing teachers) is that when for a given year say the school board approves a 3% raise for teachers. That does NOT mean all teachers get paid 3% more. It means the salary pool is increased by 3%, and then the union decides which teachers get how much of an increase. Some get more than 3%, some get less. Friend of my ex was the guy in his district to run the numbers for the union, he always made sure his step and his wife’s (she was also a teacher) always got the biggest increases. Does no good to complain to your union rep, it’s mostly the low seniority ones who get screwed over.