Name: "Mary" Didn't Get Her Name Or Forgot It, So Using Snapchat Name
Phone: 315-449-7325
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fe...r/326358221794
City: East Syracuse
State: New York
Address: East Syracuse
Activities: BBBJ,MISH,K9,COB,CIM
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, Had her hair in bun couldn't tell length.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: So looking at her pictures I thought she was going to be a little on the heavier side since, I prefer girls with bigger asses. However, upon initially meeting her I find out she is petite, with a flat to medium but. She looked pretty good though, with black tights and was wearing a pink shirt with a to b cups and her hair in a bun. One of her eyes are slightly cockeyed, but not to the extent that it turned me off as I didn't catch it till after the deed was done. She has a cute look to her & overall she was pretty chill and friendly.
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve been wondering about her. Thanks for the review
She looks rather chubby on the pics so, please define "petite"? How far off from the pics is she?
I’ve been wondering about her. Thanks for the review Originally Posted by ken1234
mmmmm keep wondering Sir
She looks rather chubby on the pics so, please define "petite"? How far off from the pics is she? Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
not a walrus yet
She looks rather chubby on the pics so, please define "petite"? How far off from the pics is she? Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
She is skinny & she dosen’t look anything like her pics in terms of being a bigger girl.
If she is now petite, that is a drastic change since I saw and reviewed her in the spring.
Agree with dirtyboy3504 on looks and bj skills. Think she might have just recently given birth. She's limited to just mish and doggy. Only thing I'll disagree with performance, so that might be more of a ymmv thing.
Pics in her post do not make her look “petite” and her post states her at 180 lbs, which to me is not petite.