Mt Fuji??

Have any of you guys been to mt Fuji lately? It seems weird they advertise on sites like back page. They claim to have a new pretty girl working. I’ve heard bad things before but you never know what to believe
Only place i'd believe a new pretty girl is working is Green Continent. MAYBE Sunrise.
It seems that whenever any of the AMPs advertise it's either New Girl Arrived or Grand Opening, even though they have been open at the same location with the same owners for years. When you go there 99% of the time there is no new girl, just the same old middle-aged frumpy looking hags.

I have only been to Mt. Fuji twice and refuse to go back. Both trips they did not have a masseuse on location. Once you arrive they call the "agency" and have one delivered. Both times I was there they took me back to the room and I was left to lay face down bare ass up naked on the table for about 15-20 minutes until the masseuse arrived. On one visit the older gal working there started out doing doing a half-assed rub and then they switched off once the masseuse arrived. Lackluster massage, no extras. Asked me to DIY which I refused. I can do that at home and save $!
Last time I went, it was a year ago. A very beautiful younger girl worked on me. She let me grab and grope. But when I removed the towel one too many times, she said she doesn’t do that and walked out. I thought I got a hj there the time before but maybe I was mistaken
saw Cindy there a few weeks back, she was hot, OTC touching was no issue
You should write a review on that experience