Horse - it tastes like chicken...

I don't know if you have been following the on-going scandal in Europe, particularly England, but a LOT of horsemeat is showing up in meat products in lieu of beef:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21631961

We may have our problems here in the US, but we at least get our food supplies correct. A lot of EU countries turn up their nose at genetically modified (GM) crops, but they can let horsemeat slip right into tacos.
  • CJ7
  • 03-01-2013, 12:29 PM
a pussy gets fucked with a dick/s, cum shot inside it, infected, bleeds, and pissed out of ... eating a little horse meat is an issue ?
The Europeans have had a lot of disturbing food-related issues in recent years. And the Brits had a horrible time with mad cow disease in the '90s.

Although things are shaky enough in Europe, check out what some diners in South Africa may be chowing down on.

"Hey, waiter! There's some giraffe meat in my kudu!"

http://news.yahoo.com/waiter-theres-...123409321.html

JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - Only three days after being told their hamburgers may in fact be donkey or water buffalo, South African meat lovers have been dealt another blow: biltong, the fabled dried-meat snack, may not be as "wild" as many packets suggest.

Acting on a hunch - and four years before Europe's horse meat scandal broke - researchers at the University of the Western Cape tested 146 biltong samples from major retailers and small butchers from across South Africa.

All packets labeled 'beef' were found to be correct but 90 percent of biltong sticks supposedly made of kudu - a large, curly-horned antelope - were actually horse, pork, beef, giraffe or even kangaroo.

"It started with curiosity and suspicion because one piece of dried meat looks like another," researcher Maria Eugenia D'Amato from the university's DNA Forensics Lab told Reuters.

"We initially tested a few samples and the results were shocking so we decided to formalize the research."

Furthermore, zebra biltong was found to contain meat from the mountain zebra, a species threatened with extinction.

Biltong, air-dried strips of meat made from wild game or animals reared on the country's 10,000-plus wildlife farms, is staple fare for South Africans, who regard it as a healthy, low-fat snack.

Research released this week found that donkey, water buffalo and other unconventional ingredients had been found in almost two-thirds of hamburgers and sausages tested in Africa's largest economy.

(Reporting by Peroshni Govender; Editing by Ed Cropley and Paul Casciato)
a pussy gets fucked with a dick/s, cum shot inside it, infected, bleeds, and pissed out of ... Originally Posted by CJ7
Please post your fantasies in "Another Realm".

We may have our problems here in the US, but we at least get our food supplies correct. Originally Posted by ExNYer
minus all the e-coli outbreaks
minus all the e-coli outbreaks Originally Posted by JCM800
Once in a blue moon. I didn't say we were perfect.

And the Europeans get e.coli outbreaks, too.

But horsemeat means the food companies aren't even verifying where their meat is coming from.

You can't see bacteria. But you can certainly see a fucking horse.
  • CJ7
  • 03-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Please post your fantasies in "Another Realm". Originally Posted by ExNYer

pretend you dont eat pussy
pretend you dont eat pussy Originally Posted by CJ7
OK. And you pretend you don't eat cock, OK?
LMAO! Didn't take long for this thread to go south. No pun intended.
  • CJ7
  • 03-01-2013, 01:37 PM
OK. And you pretend you don't eat cock, OK? Originally Posted by ExNYer

one things for damn sure, I dont need to pretend about that ... unlike YOU self admittingly DO.

now that I've lowered myself to your juvinile level, I'm out of this horse eating thread.

one things for damn sure, I dont need to pretend about that ... unlike YOU self admittingly DO. Originally Posted by CJ7
OK. Just curious. When did I "self admit" to doing that?

Also, could you explain "self admittingly" is? Is there another kind of admission?
Neigh!
I don't know if you have been following the on-going scandal in Europe, particularly England, but a LOT of horsemeat is showing up in meat products in lieu of beef:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21631961

We may have our problems here in the US, but we at least get our food supplies correct. A lot of EU countries turn up their nose at genetically modified (GM) crops, but they can let horsemeat slip right into tacos. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I quoted some horse meat out of Canada about a year ago, if my memory is right, it was about 1/2 the price of beef
Tastes like Taco Bell....European Taco Bell at least
  • Seedy
  • 03-01-2013, 09:38 PM
As my Italian friends would say, just put it in the sauce.... lol