Short Notice Availability?

Ladies and Gentlemen, do you feel the need to have a Short Notice Availability thread here in South Texas?

There are situations where clients cancel at the last minute and I'm stuck all dressed up with nowhere to go. For example, I had a date scheduled a couple days in advance with a client. It wasn't until I was downtown waiting outside of the appointment venue that the client informed me that he had a change of plans and wasn't going to show up for the appointment. WTF? right? It would have been nice if I could have posted to let all know that I was ready and available at that time.

I'm sure some of the other ladies have encountered something similar. I would like for us to be able to post legitimate short notice availability.

I have read previous discussions about this where some were definitely interested and other don't think we have enough traffic. Please reply with some feedback and lets all stop being known as deadbeats here in South Texas!

Thanks!
I think it's a fine idea.
I think it is a great idea as well.
  • dcarr
  • 06-04-2014, 06:11 AM
I like the idea but it should work both ways, I've had appointments before and all of a sudden they don't answer or Mother Nature just messed thinks up.
I'm all about short notice. Due to my small windows of opportunity I would like to have more short notice variety of ladies.
i think its a good idea
Awesome, lets keep the feedback coming...
Works in San Antonio
  • AAG
  • 06-04-2014, 09:46 AM
Caveat to this is there is not enough providers in our small S.Texas market
Caveat to this is there is not enough providers in our small S.Texas market Originally Posted by AllAboutGrk
There are plenty of providers here (currently 54 South Texas Showcases), but they are not using all resources available to market themselves in this community.

What I have noticed is that the providers here are mostly "part-time" and have day jobs because they do not feel there are enough interested clients to actually make ends meet through providing alone.
  • AAG
  • 06-04-2014, 10:38 AM
There are plenty of providers here (currently 54 South Texas Showcases), but they are not using all resources available to market themselves in this community.

What I have noticed is that the providers here are mostly "part-time" and have day jobs because they do not feel there are enough interested clients to actually make ends meet through providing alone. Originally Posted by SimplyGwen
Dang Gwen u do ur homework. ...lemme know when u wanna go to Greece on short notice
Originally Posted by AllAboutGrk
I only go on vaca with people I know well.
I think the short notice is a great idea. I live in Kingsville and only get to Corpus on short notice myself. I would like to be able to make the trip really worth while.
I think its a wonderful idea I have a busy schedule especially when I'm in corpus. And like the ladys my time is valuable. Setting up a appointment in advance is sometimes very hard to do and waiting for a appointment is sometimes out of the question. But if we had a short notice available... well I think it would be a very useful tool for hobbyist like me. Just my two cents
+1
I post a link to SA's Thread and Rules in ISO..