Sassy Katy screwed me :(

So today Sassy Katy texted me for a ride asking me to take her from her house to a hotel and she offered discounted session first. However I didn't have much cash on my so I instead opted for a bng which we agreed was for a ride. (Had to drive about 1 hour in total).

Got to the motel and then she said she would go get the room and tell me where it was which smelled fishy. Then I asked her to leave her bag in my car until she gets a room but she opted to take it which by then I knew I had gotten screwed.

No returning calls. No texts .

Rude and unfair. If she didn't agree she should've said so upfront and not steal instead.

Should've remembered the alert a few days ago.
Please post a link either to her showcase or to her add so others will know to stay away. Sorry this happened to you. Hang in there.
well, now tell me you did not give her money to also pay for motel room as well. She now has a place to do incalls, hence the ad: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1055747831 and if what you say is true, I hope no one sets with her.
If im not mistaken this girl has had several alerts posted on her. I believe one just a couple of weeks ago.
She's going downhill faster then a snowball
Here is the link guys :http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=184842

And yea its true but I am kinda dumb for believing it lol. Just wanted to warn you guys.
As crappy a situation this is, it's not an alert. Moved to COED.

There is something about this that bothers me that leads me to believe this is not right or she is really stupid.

You say you picked her up at her house to take her to the incall. Why would she allow you to know where she lives to come pick her up if she knows she is going to stiff you on a service and take your money?
She's going downhill faster then a snowball Originally Posted by catbanger
True that!
Shoulda got your dick sucked on the drive. Road head is pretty good.
She had you pick her up at her house ? Doesn't make sense. If she planned to screw you over why did she tell you where she lived?

Crzy
As crappy a situation this is, it's not an alert. Moved to COED.

There is something about this that bothers me that leads me to believe this is not right or she is really stupid.

You say you picked her up at her house to thake her to the incall. Why would she allow you to know where she lives to come pick her up if she knows she is going to stiff you on a service and take your money? Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Good to note, as I thought it was odd as well...but how do we know it was her house and not a clients, or someone else?

Shoulda got your dick sucked on the drive. Road head is pretty good. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
This would've been the first thought in my mind...road head is the best!
You guys are assuming that the place she had him go was her house. That's a pretty bold assumption when dealing with a scammer.
She had you pick her up at her house ? Doesn't make sense. If she planned to screw you over why did she tell you where she lived?

Crzy Originally Posted by Crzytxn
It's not her house, it's her version of CVS. There is a reason that at her income level she still can't afford a car.
It's not her house, it's her version of CVS. There is a reason that at her income level she still can't afford a car. Originally Posted by catbanger
Daaayum son.

And we're goin there..... this could get good.
It's not her house, it's her version of CVS. There is a reason that at her income level she still can't afford a car. Originally Posted by catbanger
What exactly do you think her income level is??