How soon is too soon?

I have been hobbying about 5 years. I have enjoyed every meeting I have had with a provider. I have been lucky with no bad experiences yet. I do not post or review on eccie usually but I had a question for the crowd.

I have had a couple providers who after two or three meetings in a short period of time (once a week) have said they thought we should cool it down and wait a month. To me this can mean three things: provider is not interested and hopes I move on in a month, provider really enjoys session but does want to slow down or, provider is somehow concerned I am too attached( this one is ludicrous to me as I am set in my non hobby life and choose this over a SD scenario). I have met plenty of providers that would probably meet me daily if I had the means so I really think this is a case of maybe a provider not feeling a click and not being willing to overlook it. I have always paid donations and never crossed lines that I know of.

So my question for providers is if this is something you consider and for the hobbyist if this is something that has happened to you and what your response was. I think best option is do not contact again.

Any constructive comments are appreciated. My goal in the hobby is to find an ATF and stop checking ads everyday so this is somewhat pertinent to my hobby happiness.

I'll hang up and wait for answer.
  • L.A.
  • 08-31-2014, 09:24 PM
I have been hobbying about 5 years. I have enjoyed every meeting I have had with a provider. I have been lucky with no bad experiences yet. I do not post or review on eccie usually but I had a question for the crowd.

I have had a couple providers who after two or three meetings in a short period of time (once a week) have said they thought we should cool it down and wait a month. To me this can mean three things: provider is not interested and hopes I move on in a month, provider really enjoys session but does want to slow down or, provider is somehow concerned I am too attached( this one is ludicrous to me as I am set in my non hobby life and choose this over a SD scenario). I have met plenty of providers that would probably meet me daily if I had the means so I really think this is a case of maybe a provider not feeling a click and not being willing to overlook it. I have always paid donations and never crossed lines that I know of.

So my question for providers is if this is something you consider and for the hobbyist if this is something that has happened to you and what your response was. I think best option is do not contact again.

Any constructive comments are appreciated. My goal in the hobby is to find an ATF and stop checking ads everyday so this is somewhat pertinent to my hobby happiness.

I'll hang up and wait for answer. Originally Posted by Farside12
You said 3 reasons and I don't understand your 2nd reason "provider really enjoys session but does want to slow down".

You said you don't usually post or review on eccie...I guess that's an understatement since this is showing up as your first post!

I think it's kinda strange this has happened to you with more than one provider.
Without knowing you or the providers there are too many possibilities to list.

I don't think it's uncommon for many of us to see the same girl once a week or every two weeks. I know I've never had any issues with seeing somebody too often.

Are you trying to communicate outside of setting up a session? Are you texting, calling, PM'ing? Since there has been more than one provider telling you this I get the feeling maybe you appear to get too attached too fast. Then again...WTF do I really know?

When in doubt I fall back on the tried and true:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbCyElB-gFc

I'll hang up and wait for answer. Originally Posted by Farside12
Probably reason #3. If it is as you say and there really is no contact after a session except to setup another session, then I would move on from those providers. A provider thinking that I'm falling for them when I haven't crossed any lines(expensive gifts, unsolicited idle chit-chat, ignoring requests and instructions) and not contacting them for any other reason than business would offend me. My exact thought would be, "Get the fuck over yourself lady."

Then again, there are two sides to every story. Something you think may not have crossed the line could have. Guys here can be socially awkward and not always in tune with reality.
Haha. Yeah first post. I don't text or pm outside of setting appointments. I do like my non hobby life and extracurricular would just hurt that. Second scenario was that she did just genuinely like the break and there was no issue. Has only occurred a couple times so I think it was provider's choice. Thanks for response. I have had other providers with zero issue with meeting multiple weeks in a row.
If a lady tells you to cool it... cool it. You must have been transmitting some kind of vibe indicating you wanted more than the lady was willing to provide. Slow your roll ...
i've never had that happen to me.
there have been a few woman i visited a a few times but then she pulled some b.s. on me. i didnt tell her "let's cool this down". i just quit contacting her.

you could ask her what she meant by "cool it down and wait a month".
....."ya know, i'm puzzled by something you told me after our last meeting. ...."

but dont hold your breath on getting an answer, much less a open/honest answer.

it's not like you're wanting to be in a SO relationship with her, so i'd say it's she no longer wants you to come visit her.

hope things work out for you in your hobbying consultations.
Communication is the key!
We don't know what those providers are thinking or may have thought, your best bet is to be direct with them and simply ask what do they mean, specifically.

That way, you'll be 100% sure what the reasoning is and won't be sitting around thinking it may be this or that.

However you communicate with them, phone, email or text, just be direct and ask them, "exactly what did you mean? I want to make sure we are on the same page."
Hell, just ask her her why she wants to cool it. Sounds weird to me...never has happened in 7 years on ASPD and here.
Are you super obese? 400lbs.+?
Are you hygenically clean?
No bad breath?
Do you fart when you cum?
I'm putting these physical attributes out there and they may or may not be her reason... Which narrows it down to... Communication, personality differences...idk.

I have yet to hear of a Provider who will turn down a respectful, decent client regardless how many times he wants to see her.
I have yet to hear of a Provider who will turn down a respectful, decent client regardless how many times he wants to see her. Originally Posted by Prolongus
^^^^ this.
This sounds odd.

If it were just one lady, who knows?

But this has happened more than once so I'm perplexed.

When a lady doesn't want to see someone again she either

tells him directly
or
just stops answering his emails
or
"isn't available" the day he wants to meet.

So let's assume she DOES want to see you, but not so often. Is there something tiring about your sessions? Physically or mentally? Role play can be mentally tiring~~ staying in character and thinking of things to say in that character.
Hell, just ask her her why she wants to cool it. Sounds weird to me...never has happened in 7 years on ASPD and here.
Are you super obese? 400lbs.+?
Are you hygenically clean?
No bad breath?
Do you fart when you cum?
I'm putting these physical attributes out there and they may or may not be her reason... Which narrows it down to... Communication, personality differences...idk.

I have yet to hear of a Provider who will turn down a respectful, decent client regardless how many times he wants to see her. Originally Posted by Prolongus
As long as he pays every time, and comes to the sessions clean, which I believe falls under the definition of a respectful, decent client, a trick (or John, if you prefer...OK, client) will usually get service. Tell her you are OK with it, and don't contact her for awhile. If you are giving her a creepy feeling, that should slow that thought process down considerably.

Money just closes the gap from "she doesn't want to be near you or fuck you", to "she is willing", if you aren't totally a loser.
I personally haven't gotten tired of any of the girls I've seen, but if they are tired of me, they are free to tell me to hit the road. Hit the bar, gets some drinks, and move on to the next adventure.
  • EZ.
  • 09-01-2014, 09:46 AM
If any woman gives me a hint that they don't want to see me, I'm off like a prom dress.
It's a buffet out there.
This sounds odd.

If it were just one lady, who knows?

But this has happened more than once so I'm perplexed.

When a lady doesn't want to see someone again she either

tells him directly
or
just stops answering his emails
or
"isn't available" the day he wants to meet.

So let's assume she DOES want to see you, but not so often. Is there something tiring about your sessions? Physically or mentally? Role play can be mentally tiring~~ staying in character and thinking of things to say in that character. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
I believe Honey Rose is most accurate with her hypothesis , being that you only contact these providers regarding business.
If a Provider is not happy to see me on my schedule, I will gladly take my funds and go elsewhere.
Seeing that this is coming from not just one provider, I'm inclined to ask what do you ask for during a session? My thoughts would be you're doing something they don't particularly care for. Most providers will tolerate minor quirks and it usually takes something big for a girl to tell a client to lose her number.

Case in point: I saw a client last week who was a bit on the aggressive side, and though he didn't rough me up or leave bruises, because of his attitude and aggressive personality, I did leave that session with the idea that I would like to never see him again. He texted me yesterday, and I'm still trying to think of how to tell him that I'd prefer not to visit him again.

Whatever it is you're asking for or doing during a session that is anything other than vanilla, I'd post up an ISO looking specifically for providers that will cater to your request. No matter what it is, you're sure to get some girls willing to do it.

If this doesn't sound like your situation at all, A) ask those providers what the deal is and B) move on.

The only other thing I can think of is the opposite of being a bad client- a perfect client that makes girls want more. Maybe they're falling for you and want to "cool down" to keep their emotions in check?

Either way, good luck my friend.